01-07-2015, 12:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Even though creating debug eboots should be basic knowledge, I created one for the people that don't know how to do it or cba to do it.
For future updates, see You must login or register to view this content. for a tut on how to create debug eboots... (cred: primetime43)

Debug EBOOT:
download: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Joren for this useful post:

Boliberrys, deaf-vador, MrToxlcBooty
01-07-2015, 05:15 PM #11
zombiehunterv3
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by vador View Post
is their antiban in this or do we need someone to figure out the new update codes, basically im an idiot with computers and such but i do know how to install the eboots and use target manager/rtm tools, i never built the ebootsand elf files and all that , i could use a quick chat to not clutter this thread tho, message inbound

Nah their is no anti bann in his Eboot though its easy to find and make an Eboot with it Winky Winky

The following user thanked zombiehunterv3 for this useful post:

deaf-vador
01-07-2015, 05:17 PM #12
zombiehunterv3
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xJoren View Post
I don't see why you would need a debug eboot if you're planning on playing online :|
I only use a debug eboot when testing mods and finding stuff, which can be done offline in local play without ban.
When I play online I use the default eboot.

Online modding game play i.e. Custom Maps, Zombieland and Super Speed etc
01-07-2015, 05:37 PM #13
ya i can put the eboots on and connect target manager but thats about it, when it comes to editing self and bin and all that the offsets i have no idea what in the world is going on, im prolly better off waiting a day till a few update their tools for 1.06 and a modded eboot is released,
01-07-2015, 07:29 PM #14
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
01-07-2015, 11:24 PM #15
You must login or register to view this content.

def here is a copy of your debug eboot with a working bypass
01-08-2015, 12:15 PM #16
i wish an eboot would come out for 1.06 for cex
01-08-2015, 12:18 PM #17
there are, ive posted them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo