06-27-2010, 07:01 PM #1
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IMPORTANT: This is for educational purposes only! Piracy is illegal. Use at your own risk.

Please Note: To do this, You must be Jailbroken. Thanks.

Okay, so you've seen all of these cool apps in the app sotre that you really want but cost too much. Well now there is a way that you can get any app completely free.

Usually if you have a Jailbroken iPod/iPhone you can get apps for free via Installous, but you now have to pay for Installous which is a bumer, but have no fear, as xDom is hear. Read this Guide very carefully and you will have any payed apps in no time!

Step 1:
So first of what you want to do is have a Jailbroken iTouch/iPhone, if it isn't it wont work. There are plently of threads in these forums that teach you how to Jailbreak, so go and check them out.

Step 2:
Go into Cydia and then once it has finally loaded up click on 'Manage' down the bottom, then click on 'Sources'. Click 'Edit on the top right, then click 'Add' on the Top Left.

Step 3:
Now Enter the following source:
    https://cydia.hackulo.us/

Make sure you enter that correctly.

Step 4:
Reload Cydia and then Click on Search. Search for 'Installous' and make sure you click on the one that says ;from Hackulo.us' below it.

Step 5:
Install it. If you don't know how to install Cydia applications by now, you're a complete arse.

Step 6:
Open us Installous and you can roam around to have a look at what you want to download completely free.

Step 7:
Enjoy!

Thanks,
xDom

FULLY WRITTEN BY MEEE Awesome face
Last edited by BeefSneeze ; 10-16-2013 at 07:37 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to BeefSneeze for this useful post:

A_lugie, ak7, Alfa, ASH_209, chrisdocherty91, ClutchLikeWest, Dabbi, FlutterShy, Hurldoh, joerfc, OXx_Cut_xXO, Pichu, ReVoLt_PRoDiGY, rishay87, That OF Kid, x-MaGiiKZz-o, xxzero26xx
01-05-2011, 09:33 PM #29
Originally posted by xDom View Post
Please Note: To do this, You must be Jailbroken. Thanks.

Okay, so you've seen all of these cool apps in the app sotre that you really want but cost too much. Well now there is a way that you can get any app completely free.

Usually if you have a Jailbroken iPod/iPhone you can get apps for free via Installous, but you now have to pay for Installous which is a bumer, but have no fear, as xDom is hear. Read this Guide very carefully and you will have any payed apps in no time!

Step 1:
So first of what you want to do is have a Jailbroken iTouch/iPhone, if it isn't it wont work. There are plently of threads in these forums that teach you how to Jailbreak, so go and check them out.

Step 2:
Go into Cydia and then once it has finally loaded up click on 'Manage' down the bottom, then click on 'Sources'. Click 'Edit on the top right, then click 'Add' on the Top Left.

Step 3:
Now Enter the following source:
    https://cydia.hackulo.us/

Make sure you enter that correctly.

Step 4:
Reload Cydia and then Click on Search. Search for 'Installous' and make sure you click on the one that says ;from Hackulo.us' below it.

Step 5:
Install it. If you don't know how to install Cydia applications by now, you're a complete arse.

Step 6:
Open us Installous and you can roam around to have a look at what you want to download completely free. As for myself I've downloaded
all of the Tap Tap Revenges for free and Bejewled and Angry Birds ;P, but you can get what you want!

Step 7:
Enjoy!

Thanks,
xDom

FULLY WRITTEN BY MEEE Awesome face

You must login or register to view this content.

can apple see if im using this illegal app? (hackulo) and thank u very much, it works

edit: Ohhh damn, it doesnt work!! please help me! After downloading some games, when I try to install it, I always get this Error: "Installation failed: Invalid IPA" What 2 do now? please help me :(
Last edited by soc18 ; 01-05-2011 at 10:23 PM.
01-26-2011, 07:52 PM #30
redraiderark
Are you high?
When i try to add it, it says "Did not find Repository" bla bla bla bla please help if you can thanks.
01-26-2011, 07:56 PM #31
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
I use this all the time have never paod for a single app...shame on me
01-26-2011, 09:25 PM #32
Biz
I’m too L33T
This is pretty cool. Too bad everyone knows :P Nice thread anyways!
01-30-2011, 02:23 PM #33
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Gonna try this, thanks if it worked
01-31-2011, 12:19 AM #34
Install0us. :love:
01-31-2011, 07:48 PM #35
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
Originally posted by baycod9 View Post
do you know how to downgrade an ipod? i had mine jailbroken and then updated it to 4.0 i think and now i cant jailbreak with spirit. please pm me with help =\

Simple mate, simply restore your iPod on iTunes(note this does delete all your apps and pictures etc) then Shift + Click Restore and locate the selected firmware that you want on your iPod. You can download Firmwares from here -> You must login or register to view this content.
01-31-2011, 08:33 PM #36
baycod9
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BeefSneeze View Post
Simple mate, simply restore your iPod on iTunes(note this does delete all your apps and pictures etc) then Shift + Click Restore and locate the selected firmware that you want on your iPod. You can download Firmwares from here -> You must login or register to view this content.

ite but does it delete all the paid for apps from ur itunes? or can u just re-install them after
02-01-2011, 05:15 PM #37
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
Originally posted by baycod9 View Post
ite but does it delete all the paid for apps from ur itunes? or can u just re-install them after

You should be able to re-install the straight after anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo