06-27-2010, 07:01 PM #1
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IMPORTANT: This is for educational purposes only! Piracy is illegal. Use at your own risk.

Please Note: To do this, You must be Jailbroken. Thanks.

Okay, so you've seen all of these cool apps in the app sotre that you really want but cost too much. Well now there is a way that you can get any app completely free.

Usually if you have a Jailbroken iPod/iPhone you can get apps for free via Installous, but you now have to pay for Installous which is a bumer, but have no fear, as xDom is hear. Read this Guide very carefully and you will have any payed apps in no time!

Step 1:
So first of what you want to do is have a Jailbroken iTouch/iPhone, if it isn't it wont work. There are plently of threads in these forums that teach you how to Jailbreak, so go and check them out.

Step 2:
Go into Cydia and then once it has finally loaded up click on 'Manage' down the bottom, then click on 'Sources'. Click 'Edit on the top right, then click 'Add' on the Top Left.

Step 3:
Now Enter the following source:
    https://cydia.hackulo.us/

Make sure you enter that correctly.

Step 4:
Reload Cydia and then Click on Search. Search for 'Installous' and make sure you click on the one that says ;from Hackulo.us' below it.

Step 5:
Install it. If you don't know how to install Cydia applications by now, you're a complete arse.

Step 6:
Open us Installous and you can roam around to have a look at what you want to download completely free.

Step 7:
Enjoy!

Thanks,
xDom

FULLY WRITTEN BY MEEE Awesome face
Last edited by BeefSneeze ; 10-16-2013 at 07:37 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to BeefSneeze for this useful post:

A_lugie, ak7, Alfa, ASH_209, chrisdocherty91, ClutchLikeWest, Dabbi, FlutterShy, Hurldoh, joerfc, OXx_Cut_xXO, Pichu, ReVoLt_PRoDiGY, rishay87, That OF Kid, x-MaGiiKZz-o, xxzero26xx
02-02-2011, 05:28 PM #38
When I select an app on installous it closes.

What do.
02-05-2011, 07:34 PM #39
hmm>_> i download a game on installous....go to downloads..when it finishes "downloaading" i press it again and the press install...then a box comes up and it says installed..then disspaears..then i go to my ipod home page..and its not anywhere therE? anyhelp? please quote me wwith answer
02-18-2011, 12:04 AM #40
Yeah installous is good for some apps.. but for some reason when i download others i hit install then it loads then says "eroor : Failed to install IPA "?
any suggestions?
02-20-2011, 11:46 AM #41
x-MaGiiKZz-o
Who’s Jim Erased?
Gonna do it, if it works, your a legend mate!

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

I got an error refreshing data :(

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

hold on i think its working

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

slight problem, got the installous and everything wbhen i go to download a game it says open in app store then there is links to websites, help please??

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

got it working! thanks
02-20-2011, 12:26 PM #42
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I dont pay for installous? Am I missing something?

EDIT

Forget that last comment. This shit is older than my ballz.
Last edited by -Garf- ; 02-20-2011 at 12:28 PM.
02-20-2011, 12:37 PM #43
Originally posted by Garf

EDIT

Forget that last comment. This shit is older than my ballz.

ive just Lol'd at you comment xD
if ya need any help just Pm me... Smile

The following user thanked Scouser94 for this useful post:

-Garf-
02-24-2011, 03:04 AM #44
WOW I didnt know that you had to pay for installous know ive been really upset wit the jailbreak community theyve become very greedy over time i understand it take time to dev these prgrams but seriously to charge for a program that STEALS apps from other DEVS....smh!!!! I know its hypocritical on my part cause i use installous but...
02-26-2011, 09:51 AM #45
x-MaGiiKZz-o
Who’s Jim Erased?
Thanyou, done this but does the app version your downloading off of installous have to match your current version of your ipod/iphone?
03-19-2011, 08:45 PM #46
mgs911
Gobble
Keep up the good work Winky Winky thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo