11-25-2010, 01:50 AM #1
3arc
Meow.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I know Dr, Josh is making an NGU app, but i just did this for myself, and I decided to release it. It's just the mobile version of NGU. Currently I'm working on landscape mode, but other than that the app works great. Works on all devices, although i'm not sure about <4.0 as i don't have a 3.x device for development. Installation instructions are in the box. Screenshots:
iPhone:
You must login or register to view this content.
iPad:
You must login or register to view this content.
Download (v1.1.0): You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: New version wit a "native" UI is almost ready. expect a full release in the next few days hopefully.
Last edited by 3arc ; 02-21-2011 at 08:02 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to 3arc for this useful post:

-Google-, -Wiz Khalifa-, dela_tiges12, dex2grigg, FlutterShy, IDunc, lK U S lH, MARY JANE, PatriotsFan342, Post Count, Skylines, THE_JoKeR, Toon_Squad, ty2050, Vecksi
02-08-2011, 01:52 AM #38
3arc
Meow.
Originally posted by AnthonyINFAMOUS View Post
You should add a shout box.

That would lie in the hands of the guys in red. I can't add it, it would need to be added to the mobile style on the site to work, but maybe i can figure something out Winky Winky.
02-10-2011, 11:20 PM #39
It's no longer in Cydia.
02-11-2011, 04:49 AM #40
3arc
Meow.
Originally posted by xSamberg View Post
It's no longer in Cydia.

I'm working on a new version, and i will submit it to cydia soon. In the meantime, if you would like to preview the new version, click You must login or register to view this content.. Please keep in mind that it is still a work in progress and not all features are implemented. Also, if you have any suggestions or find any bugs please quote or PM me. Thanks!
02-11-2011, 06:06 AM #41
Originally posted by 3arc View Post
I'm working on a new version, and i will submit it to cydia soon. In the meantime, if you would like to preview the new version, click You must login or register to view this content.. Please keep in mind that it is still a work in progress and not all features are implemented. Also, if you have any suggestions or find any bugs please quote or PM me. Thanks!

Here's a SUGGESTION! :y: Have a tab thing like you have set up, but leading to the detached shoutbox :y:
02-11-2011, 06:11 AM #42
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
do i install this via ssh
02-11-2011, 11:41 PM #43
3arc
Meow.
Originally posted by DeetoxHD View Post
do i install this via ssh

Click the link i posted a few posts up, and use that for now. it's not complete, but it's still usable. The app itself will be updated when i finish it.
02-12-2011, 12:09 AM #44
ohDetox
< ^ > < ^ >
Click the link i posted a few posts up, and use that for now. it's not complete, but it's still usable. The app itself will be updated when i finish it.

good i will thanks
02-21-2011, 02:47 AM #45
Well, I know Dr, Josh is making an [url=https://.ATo. Version updated to 1.0-2.
U̶P̶Awesome face̶A̶T̶E̶4̶:̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶e̶s̶i̶g̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶U̶I̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶/̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶/̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶,̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶.̶ ̶U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶s̶h̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶I̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶
UPDATE5: Version 1.2 has been delayed due to issues integrating the search page.
how can I acess the premium form?
02-21-2011, 02:51 AM #46
Viiz_
Gobble
My iPad Isnt That Big :(

Anyways Good App!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo