11-25-2010, 01:50 AM #1
3arc
Meow.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I know Dr, Josh is making an NGU app, but i just did this for myself, and I decided to release it. It's just the mobile version of NGU. Currently I'm working on landscape mode, but other than that the app works great. Works on all devices, although i'm not sure about <4.0 as i don't have a 3.x device for development. Installation instructions are in the box. Screenshots:
iPhone:
You must login or register to view this content.
iPad:
Download (v1.1.0): You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: New version wit a "native" UI is almost ready. expect a full release in the next few days hopefully.
Last edited by 3arc ; 02-21-2011 at 08:02 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to 3arc for this useful post:

-Google-, -Wiz Khalifa-, dela_tiges12, dex2grigg, FlutterShy, IDunc, lK U S lH, MARY JANE, PatriotsFan342, Post Count, Skylines, THE_JoKeR, Toon_Squad, ty2050, Vecksi
02-21-2011, 08:00 AM #47
3arc
Meow.
Originally posted by marrcc View Post
how can I acess the premium form?

Oops, I'll add that in now Smile
02-21-2011, 08:38 AM #48
Originally posted by 3arc View Post
Oops, I'll add that in now Smile

Got anything for me to test? I like testing for you Winky Winky
02-21-2011, 08:51 AM #49
3arc
Meow.
Originally posted by Samberg View Post
Got anything for me to test? I like testing for you Winky Winky

this is all i've got: You must login or register to view this content. I don't really know what needs to be tested, but if you could take a look around i'd appreciate it. Smile
02-21-2011, 09:03 AM #50
this is all i've got: You must login or register to view this content. I don't really know what needs to be tested, but if you could take a look around i'd appreciate it. Smile

Put a link to the detached ShoutBox.

And put it into an actual app again :p
02-21-2011, 05:38 PM #51
3arc
Meow.
Originally posted by Samberg View Post
Put a link to the detached ShoutBox.

And put it into an actual app again :p

I was having issues with the mobile style and the shoutbox, so i need to figure out a way to automatically switch ti the normal style before loading the shoutbox, and I don't know any way to do that.
02-21-2011, 05:47 PM #52
I was having issues with the mobile style and the shoutbox, so i need to figure out a way to automatically switch ti the normal style before loading the shoutbox, and I don't know any way to do that.

You could talk to admins on adding in a SB on the mobile theme. But really i want what's been done in an app. SB isn't too big to me.
02-27-2011, 10:46 PM #53
Useful app,thanks!
03-06-2011, 05:02 PM #54
XxAKASHIxX
[b][move] Mr.Nirvana[/move][/b]
Originally posted by 0xFa1z View Post
Well this is really simple. And yes it runs zommed in. But anyways, here, i made an NGU repo and i upload your debian to it for everyone with jailbroken device to download it. Add this to your cydia, and then just download it. If you dont know how, PM me.

Nice work man it looks awesome
Last edited by XxAKASHIxX ; 03-06-2011 at 05:37 PM.
03-06-2011, 05:59 PM #55
Josh
League Champion

Awesome app man...

Here's a few things you could do though (although it is hard to do)..

-Make a separate app for the NGU shoutbox and then remove it off the current app.
Uh... That's all I got for now... Will reply back when I have more suggestions...

Anyways... I'm saving up for a proper App-Store app... (may take me a while, but hey) as I'm going to spend around $100 on the actual making of the app, & then I'm going to buy a Mac (round $1700?)... When it's released, I'll make a topic.

& for making the app, you've done well. I've seen apps on other websites based on the website which instantly fail, whereas this one has been around for a while now :y:. Good luck man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo