Post: How to fix your iPhone 4 from the nasty unable to turn on!
01-04-2011, 09:12 PM #1
Fail
I Break The Rules.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I just got my iPhone 4 today. I tried jailbreaking with redsn0w and got that all done then my iPhone would not turn on! So I thought and thought.

I then tried these steps to restore it because I kept getting and error message when trying to restore.

1. Plug in your iPhine

2. Open itunes.

3. Hold home (middle button on the bottom) and the Power/Lock button (top right on the top of the iPhone) for 10-20 seconds. Now you say well thats 10 seconds how will I know when to let go. Well When you start to hold it it will pop up the apple sign. KEEP HOLDING past that and the connect to itunes logo will pop up. Then let go.

4. On itunes it will have a pop up saying your iPhone is in DFU or Recovery mod I forget which one.

5. Click okay.

6. Click restore and it will restore your iPhone back to new.

Thanks I hope this helps people out since I was very frustrated and did not want to call apple because it was recently jailbroken!

Thanks!
01-05-2011, 04:25 PM #11
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by Fail View Post
No because your questions are useless and you probably don't even have an iPhone see when your wrong it is a differen't story. Now I advise you to just leave.

Omg are you serios? You post a tutorial on how to put an iphone in dfu-mode and then call my questions usless.. I have an iphone and I seem to know alot more then you in this area..
01-05-2011, 11:38 PM #12
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by D
Omg are you serios? You post a tutorial on how to put an iphone in dfu-mode and then call my questions usless.. I have an iphone and I seem to know alot more then you in this area..

You don't have an iPhone that has this problem. Im not gonna answer your questions after you flame and theres a written tutorial for people with this problem not a help desk.
01-06-2011, 07:54 AM #13
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by Fail View Post
You don't have an iPhone that has this problem. Im not gonna answer your questions after you flame and theres a written tutorial for people with this problem not a help desk.

Everybody have had this problem, I had it after an unsuccesful jailbreak, you just put it in dfu mode to fix it. And to be honest you also just put it in dfu-mode, it auto restores using dfu+itunes.
01-06-2011, 09:40 PM #14
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by D
Everybody have had this problem, I had it after an unsuccesful jailbreak, you just put it in dfu mode to fix it. And to be honest you also just put it in dfu-mode, it auto restores using dfu+itunes.

Mine didn't and lots of others didn't.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo