03-30-2011, 03:30 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sorry if the title is misleading THIS IS VERSION 0.9!

Important: This is a very simple app it's nothing fancy but in my opinion is very helpful since you have all the tabs you need.

Please give me ideas, or tell me what you want to see in the app! This will help me A LOT.

Alright so I've seen like 20 million threads on site suggestions about an iphone app, and since nothing has been done I decided to try to make one. Right now it only has two tabs, one for the homepage and the other one for the shoutbox. I want to add more but I don't know what you guys want or need so make suggestions. But I need something from you guys, I need two things: 1- GFX artist

2- I hate asking for this but I need donators since to be able to publish to the app store I need to pay $100 and I don't have that much money :confused: any amount of money would be amazing :y: and I'll put your name somewhere in the app. If you want to donate pm me.

Also if anyone wants to work on the app with me, pm me, even if you're a n00b like me Winky Winky

Here's a video of what I have so far:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y12kvwebQSE]YouTube - nGu App video #1[/ame]

[multipage=Updates]
Update #1: Private Messages Tab added :y: You must login or register to view this content.

Update #2 3/30/11: Added vbPlaza, News sections!

News:

You must login or register to view this content.

vbPlaza:

[multipage= Donators]

MrJC: $2 (that's what I Have on my paypal) :p

L R G: $2

Total: $4

[multipage=V 0.9]

Hey guys I've been working on the app and here are the screenshots for version 0.9 I need to add a few more images fix a few more things get some more money and submit to apple =D here are the screenshots

Loading screen: Thanks to CLJ :love:

I'll be doing a video later or tomorrow =D

Also in an actual iphone will look 10x better since I can't really zoom in or zoom out in the simulator :P
Last edited by MrJC ; 04-15-2011 at 12:06 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to MrJC for this useful post:

Alex, Andr3wM, ClutchLikeWest, dex2grigg, Geigers, iKlutz, IvanTheTerrible, JakeM, JP, Lavenous_Bob, Lt_Larry, Lucas_sick, Mr.Kane, Pimp, Pr0diigy, Ryan_ward1, Sn0wb0arder245, The InvadeR, The Low Key OG, Toon_Squad, xScreamo!
03-30-2011, 03:31 AM #2
LilK24
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
Alright so I've seen like 20 million threads on site suggestions about an iphone app, and since nothing has been done I decided to try to make one. Right now it only has two tabs, one for the homepage and the other one for the shoutbox. I want to add more but I don't know what you guys want or need so make suggestions. But I need something from you guys, I need two things: 1- GFX artist

2- I hate asking for this but I need donators since to be able to publish to the app store I need to pay $100 and I don't have that much money :confused: any amount is appreciated and I'll put your name somewhere in the app. If you want to donate pm me.

Also if anyone wants to work on the app with me, pm me, even if you're a n00b like me Winky Winky

Nice Bro this will help alot!
I'm always on my iPhone!
03-30-2011, 03:34 AM #3
Default Avatar
Cammy

2- I hate asking for this but I need donators since to be able to publish to the app store I need to pay $100 and I don't have that much money :confused: any amount of money would be amazing :y: and I'll put your name somewhere in the app. If you want to donate pm me.

I get payed tomorrow, I'l donate what I can then Smile
03-30-2011, 03:36 AM #4
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
I get payed tomorrow, I'l donate what I can then Smile

03-30-2011, 03:37 AM #5
Default Avatar
Cammy

Is there anything I can do to help you just now? Other than graphics?
03-30-2011, 03:40 AM #6
MrJC
League Champion
Is there anything I can do to help you just now? Other than graphics?

make suggestions! like what tabs do you want to see at the bottom, do you like the way it looks so far? I need lots of feedback :p
03-30-2011, 03:41 AM #7
Default Avatar
Cammy
make suggestions! like what tabs do you want to see at the bottom, do you like the way it looks so far? I need lots of feedback :p

Tabs - New Posts, Profile, Private Messages?

I do have some knowledge in Photoshop, would you like me to try and make some stuff or would you rather wait for a pro?
03-30-2011, 03:42 AM #8
MrJC
League Champion
Tabs - New Posts, Profile, Private Messages?

I do have some knowledge in Photoshop, would you like me to try and make some stuff or would you rather wait for a pro?

thanks for the suggestions and sure try and see what you can do! =D
03-30-2011, 03:55 AM #9
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
this looks so cool yo
03-30-2011, 03:57 AM #10
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
Sorry if the title is misleading THIS IS VERSION 0.1!

Damn. Looks nice. I'll easily buy if it's put on the app store :y:. But, instead of getting it on the app store why not just use somebody's repo for Cydia and add it to that, update this thread on the resource and how to get it. If the comments come back positive and non-jailbroken people want it then consider releasing to the app store. Also, if it's at all possible why not at the bottom add a button for "SB" where it's the detatched SB.. Well, best of luck man. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo