03-30-2011, 03:30 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sorry if the title is misleading THIS IS VERSION 0.9!

Important: This is a very simple app it's nothing fancy but in my opinion is very helpful since you have all the tabs you need.

Please give me ideas, or tell me what you want to see in the app! This will help me A LOT.

Alright so I've seen like 20 million threads on site suggestions about an iphone app, and since nothing has been done I decided to try to make one. Right now it only has two tabs, one for the homepage and the other one for the shoutbox. I want to add more but I don't know what you guys want or need so make suggestions. But I need something from you guys, I need two things: 1- GFX artist

2- I hate asking for this but I need donators since to be able to publish to the app store I need to pay $100 and I don't have that much money :confused: any amount of money would be amazing :y: and I'll put your name somewhere in the app. If you want to donate pm me.

Also if anyone wants to work on the app with me, pm me, even if you're a n00b like me Winky Winky

Here's a video of what I have so far:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y12kvwebQSE]YouTube - nGu App video #1[/ame]

[multipage=Updates]
Update #1: Private Messages Tab added :y: You must login or register to view this content.

Update #2 3/30/11: Added vbPlaza, News sections!

News:

You must login or register to view this content.

vbPlaza:

[multipage= Donators]

MrJC: $2 (that's what I Have on my paypal) :p

L R G: $2

Total: $4

[multipage=V 0.9]

Hey guys I've been working on the app and here are the screenshots for version 0.9 I need to add a few more images fix a few more things get some more money and submit to apple =D here are the screenshots

Loading screen: Thanks to CLJ :love:

I'll be doing a video later or tomorrow =D

Also in an actual iphone will look 10x better since I can't really zoom in or zoom out in the simulator :P
Last edited by MrJC ; 04-15-2011 at 12:06 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to MrJC for this useful post:

Alex, Andr3wM, ClutchLikeWest, dex2grigg, Geigers, iKlutz, IvanTheTerrible, JakeM, JP, Lavenous_Bob, Lt_Larry, Lucas_sick, Mr.Kane, Pimp, Pr0diigy, Ryan_ward1, Sn0wb0arder245, The InvadeR, The Low Key OG, Toon_Squad, xScreamo!
03-30-2011, 05:23 AM #29
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
that's not going to be the price of the app :p that's the money I need to pay to be able to publish, that's why I'm asking for donations.

I know You must login or register to view this content.

I was saying screw that, there is no way I'd pay $100 to publish it. I'll try and pull some money out if I can get any and help with your goal ♥
03-30-2011, 05:27 AM #30
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by L
hey man this looks really good even though its in developing now. if there is anything i can do to help just pm me or quote me because this looks good. and what is your paypal address?

you can help me by donating, or giving me ideas and feedback, or if you're good at GFX help me with that :y:

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by RathHavoc View Post
I know You must login or register to view this content.

I was saying screw that, there is no way I'd pay $100 to publish it. I'll try and pull some money out if I can get any and help with your goal ♥

any donations will be amazing :love:
03-30-2011, 05:28 AM #31
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
you can help me by donating, or giving me ideas and feedback, or if you're good at GFX help me with that :y:

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

any donations will be amazing :love:

:y: just gotta start making some money for my paypal Cool Man (aka Tustin) and I'll be set to donate

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

MrJC
03-30-2011, 05:57 AM #32
///M
GTghost
One quick question, how is this different from just using Safari?

The following user thanked ///M for this useful post:

Drake
03-30-2011, 08:48 AM #33
Pay the $100 and sell it on the store for $1

I'm sure you would make it back
03-30-2011, 09:01 AM #34
frostysnoww
Premium Nomination Winner
not trying to sound mean but using normal ngu looks more convenient than this app :(
03-30-2011, 09:23 AM #35
Drake
<3 SGC
Oh and wrong section.
03-30-2011, 11:20 AM #36
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by M View Post
One quick question, how is this different from just using Safari?

it's faster since you don't have to open different tabs and stuff. It's a pretty simple app, since I'm a n00b at coding.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by frostysnoww View Post
not trying to sound mean but using normal ngu looks more convenient than this app :(

how? :confused:

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.
Oh and wrong section.

thanks for this helpful posts and for your feedback :y:
03-30-2011, 12:22 PM #37
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Cant wait for it to be finshed :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo