04-30-2011, 11:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am going to try to get a App Store Developer account for NGU so we can build and share App's and I need to get some donations to start it up. I have already put in 20$ but i think it's 100$ for an Account so I need donation's. If you donate I will put you on a priority list for sharing and getting App's also get some of the profit we get from selling the App's on the account (It's kinda like stock).

Total amount donated:50$ out of 100$

Donators:
Jasond816

My PayPal:[email protected]

FEATURES

You get the tools to Develop and publish IOS Apps (IPhone, IPod,IPad,ect.),Mac OSX,and Interne applications.

Go You must login or register to view this content. for 50+ features!

If you are Interested leave a post below and how much you are willing to Donate

Last edited by mattso33 ; 05-02-2011 at 05:10 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to mattso33 for this useful post:

Coqui, killa skillz

The following user groaned mattso33 for this awful post:

05-01-2011, 11:56 PM #11
Originally posted by HecmanHD View Post
Lol im not even premium and you think I will donate?? No No offence but I dont even have a mac so its no use for me to have a dev account since I cant make apps. Btw. Im not even good at coding /facepalm

Just because you won't doesn't mean others wont and you can Upload apps and there are other programs for Windows

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by PR View Post
Maybe went you get more money I donated 10 dollars. Or if JoseTua and Hecman donate I donate Winky Winky

Originally posted by Pills View Post
If enough members are willing to donate, I'll also donate to this cause.

Originally posted by anddrew View Post
yeah I want so I can publish my crap app :carling:
You must login or register to view this content.

Everyone is saying "I will when more people donate" so someone help start it!
05-01-2011, 11:57 PM #12
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by mattso33 View Post
I am going to try to get a App Store Developer account for NGU so we can build and share App's and I need to get some donations to start it up. I have already put in 20$ but i think it's 100$ for an Account so I need donation's. If you donate I will put you on a priority list for sharing and getting App's also get some of the profit we get from selling the App's on the account (It's kinda like stock).

Everyone is saying "once others donate ill donate" and we need someone to start it off

Total amount donated:20$ out of 100$

FEATURES

You get the tools to Develop and publish IOS Apps (IPhone, IPod,IPad,ect.),Mac OSX,and Interne applications.

Go You must login or register to view this content. for 50+ features!

If you are Interested leave a post below and how much you are willing to Donate

I would do this in private prem when we have one, People will leach the **** out of it.
05-02-2011, 12:06 AM #13
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
I would do this in private prem when we have one, People will leach the **** out of it.

Whit I will do is share all of the tools and have extremely trustworth people have the pass but anyone can that donates can upload
05-02-2011, 01:02 AM #14
Coqui
Former Staff
Maybe you have to put a Paypal link to the donations. BTW man never post the password in public because there's so many leachers here look at that views.
05-02-2011, 01:21 AM #15
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Maybe you have to put a Paypal link to the donations. BTW man never post the password in public because there's so many leachers here look at that views.

Thats true :/

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by mattso33 View Post
Just because you won't doesn't mean others wont and you can Upload apps and there are other programs for Windows

Can you link me to a windows program for making apps?? I would give it a try even if im not good at coding and if I had the money for sure I would donate since I love iDevices and if I eventually learn to make apps and take that as a hobby :y: I would help 101% but im low on funds :/
05-02-2011, 01:46 AM #16

Posted my PayPal Account

Originally posted by HecmanHD View Post
Thats true :/

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Can you link me to a windows program for making apps?? I would give it a try even if im not good at coding and if I had the money for sure I would donate since I love iDevices and if I eventually learn to make apps and take that as a hobby :y: I would help 101% but im low on funds :/

Well I think you can do some in Adobe Flash and I'll post a link tomorrow for a program made for building Apps in Windows.

The following user thanked mattso33 for this useful post:

HecmanHD
05-02-2011, 03:29 AM #17
What happens when someone changes the password and hi jacks it?
05-02-2011, 09:58 AM #18
Originally posted by jsonnerrr View Post
What happens when someone changes the password and hi jacks it?

It will be Mods and Trusted Users who have the password and if something happens then I can just reset the password.
05-02-2011, 11:12 AM #19
anddrew
League Champion
I won't donate because
    you are not trustworthy
      giving to an admin would work better

someone will steal the account

The following user thanked anddrew for this useful post:

jsonnerrr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo