04-30-2011, 11:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am going to try to get a App Store Developer account for NGU so we can build and share App's and I need to get some donations to start it up. I have already put in 20$ but i think it's 100$ for an Account so I need donation's. If you donate I will put you on a priority list for sharing and getting App's also get some of the profit we get from selling the App's on the account (It's kinda like stock).

Total amount donated:50$ out of 100$

Donators:
Jasond816

My PayPal:[email protected]

FEATURES

You get the tools to Develop and publish IOS Apps (IPhone, IPod,IPad,ect.),Mac OSX,and Interne applications.

Go You must login or register to view this content. for 50+ features!

If you are Interested leave a post below and how much you are willing to Donate

Last edited by mattso33 ; 05-02-2011 at 05:10 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to mattso33 for this useful post:

Coqui, killa skillz

The following user groaned mattso33 for this awful post:

05-07-2011, 12:41 AM #47
Or just make it your self and make a upload link to mediafire for ex., and like everyone is jailbroken so we could install it. Then everyone would be happy! Smile
05-07-2011, 01:36 AM #48
Originally posted by l View Post
Or just make it your self and make a upload link to mediafire for ex., and like everyone is jailbroken so we could install it. Then everyone would be happy! Smile

Ya but if you donate on here you can sell to the whole world and make profit!!!!!! Upside Down Happy
05-07-2011, 01:57 AM #49
Originally posted by mattso33 View Post
Ya but if you donate on here you can sell to the whole world and make profit!!!!!! Upside Down Happy

Gotcha Smile thats a good plan. Make bank.
05-07-2011, 01:58 AM #50

Sooo do you want to donate? :carling:
05-07-2011, 02:25 AM #51
Coqui
Former Staff

Actually is not a good idea if we made the app for NGU it should be free for the NGU Community.
05-07-2011, 02:43 AM #52
Originally posted by PR View Post
Actually is not a good idea if we made the app for NGU it should be free for the NGU Community.

I could go both ways on this but yeah free would also be nice. But im no app builder so its not my decision.
05-07-2011, 02:51 AM #53

I could go both ways on this but yeah free would also be nice. But im no app builder so its not my decision.

I think you can make coupon codes Upside Down Happy
05-07-2011, 02:59 AM #54
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by mattso33 View Post
I think you can make coupon codes Upside Down Happy

Good idea but for what is better if you make it for free. Because how is going to buy an NGU app if he don't know what is NGU.
05-07-2011, 03:03 AM #55
Good idea but for what is better if you make it for free. Because how is going to buy an NGU app if he don't know what is NGU.

Ya but first we need to get donators!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo