06-11-2012, 07:07 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); iOS 6 will be out this fall unless your an Apple Dev then you will get it today !

iOS 6 will support .

iPhone 3GS .. 4 and the 4S
iPod Touch 4th Gen
iPad 2 and " The New iPad "..

imo im shocked that its not not coming to the 1st iPad. If the 3GS is getting it why not the 1st gen iPad..

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Mr.Azoz
06-11-2012, 07:13 PM #2
Millz
Worth the Weight
This fall? :|

Why did I think it was coming today? Oh well...

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

Lovol
06-11-2012, 07:14 PM #3
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pixie
iOS 6 will be out this fall unless your an Apple Dev then you will get it today !

iOS 6 will support .

iPod Touch 4th Gen

imo im shocked that its not not coming to the 1st iPad. If the 3GS is getting it why not the 1st gen iPad..

What is "the fall"?
06-11-2012, 07:24 PM #4
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
The new macbook pro's come out today, that's why you may of been confused Millz
06-11-2012, 08:23 PM #5
Coqui
Former Staff
iOS 6 will be out this fall unless your an Apple Dev then you will get it today !

iOS 6 will support .

iPod Touch 4th Gen

Long lige to the king 3GS! :|
06-11-2012, 09:50 PM #6
im shocked that its not not coming to the 1st iPad. If the 3GS is getting it why not the 1st gen iPad..

Probably trying to get people with the first gen iPad to upgrade and buy a new one. I'm considering buying an iPad anyway Smile
06-11-2012, 10:11 PM #7
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Storm View Post
Probably trying to get people with the first gen iPad to upgrade and buy a new one. I'm considering buying an iPad anyway Smile

Don't buy an iPad you will waste you money when you can get something better. Smile
06-12-2012, 10:13 AM #8
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
Don't buy an iPad you will waste you money when you can get something better.

Are you speaking generally or referring to another tablet device? I am still making up my mind, nothing confirmed yet :p
06-12-2012, 10:40 AM #9
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
It will probably get released around a week before the new iPhone and iPod range, this is pretty normal with the iPhone launch.
I don't understand why they are discontinuing the iPad 1 support though seems wierd as people still use this device. As they still run strong.
06-12-2012, 02:27 PM #10
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Storm View Post
Are you speaking generally or referring to another tablet device? I am still making up my mind, nothing confirmed yet :p

General man, I waste $500 on an iPad with that money you can easy wait until you have more if you can afford it you can find good quality PCs for $700 and with the time update things like Video Card, Memory, HDD. :p Atleast I wich I think about that one year ago.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo