06-11-2012, 07:07 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); iOS 6 will be out this fall unless your an Apple Dev then you will get it today !

iOS 6 will support .

iPhone 3GS .. 4 and the 4S
iPod Touch 4th Gen
iPad 2 and " The New iPad "..

imo im shocked that its not not coming to the 1st iPad. If the 3GS is getting it why not the 1st gen iPad..

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Mr.Azoz
06-17-2012, 11:28 AM #11
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Storm View Post
Are you speaking generally or referring to another tablet device? I am still making up my mind, nothing confirmed yet :p

If i were you i wouldnt, the ipad seems like something i want but then thinking about it wont ever use really seeing as im always on my laptop or my 3GS.

Think of it this way (if this applies to you) I have a 3GS, i wanted siri so i installed via spire on 5.0.1 and then again on 5.1.1 with spite. It was cool to have but i have removed it various times as i dont use it but then re-install cause i think i will need it. I dont, its just something to have really nothing more.

The following user thanked Mr.Kane for this useful post:

Storm
06-18-2012, 12:13 AM #12
Glad to know they still support 3GS Smile
My dad's a apple dev, and he showed me iOS 6 today. It looked pretty cool. Glad they finally updated Mail...
06-18-2012, 02:15 AM #13
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
Glad to know they still support 3GS Smile
My dad's a apple dev, and he showed me iOS 6 today. It looked pretty cool. Glad they finally updated Mail...

Your dad have a Dev Account but you don't have an iDevice with iOS6? Tell him to register your device UDID and use iOS6 Winky Winky Also can you name some apps he have work on? Smile
06-18-2012, 02:18 AM #14
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
Your dad have a Dev Account but you don't have an iDevice with iOS6? Tell him to register your device UDID and use iOS6 Winky Winky Also can you name some apps he have work on? Smile
I don't want iOS6 on my iPhone cause isn't it only in beta right now? I'd rather not see my apps crash on me. Well, my dad only makes utilities apps, Like Alarm Clocks, and Engineering apps.
06-18-2012, 02:21 AM #15
What are the new features found in the beta? wat
06-18-2012, 02:22 AM #16
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
I don't want iOS6 on my iPhone cause isn't it only in beta right now? I'd rather not see my apps crash on me. Well, my dad only makes utilities apps, Like Alarm Clocks, and Engineering apps.

That's good man I wasn't expecting him to be the creator of Tweetbot or Instagram or something like that. :p I'm thinking about start developing apps in the future but right now I like making my own simple modifications to the iOS but the only place I can upload that and get approved is Cydia Store. :fa:
06-18-2012, 11:30 AM #17
Zuaro
I am error
It won't be coming to the iPad 1 because they want to sell more of their newest iPads. It's obviously a strategy that Apple handles with many of their products.
06-21-2012, 02:27 PM #18
Fragmentation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo