02-04-2013, 06:31 PM #1
Default Avatar
x iJB x
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A lot of you are noting that Cydia is more than painfully slow right now, bringing up lots of errors. I just want to clarify that is is not an effect of the jailbreak; whenever a new jailbreak is released the traffic to the repositories reaches breaking limits and certain repos will stop functioning due to the surge in traffic. With over 250,000 people currently trying to use all the repos, you may have to be patient and wait a few hours, or even a day, before it begins to calm down.

Errors & Meanings
Hash Sum Mismatch - the filesums of the downloaded files didn't match. Just retry the download.
Size Mismatch - the expected filesize didn't match the actual filesize. Retry download.
POSIX: Operation timed out - the connection to the repo timed out, probably due to overloading. Wait a few minutes and try again.
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error - the repo is overloaded and is spitting out server error messages as it is unable to handle so many users.

Also, if you are jailbreaking for Installous, you are out of luck. Installous' creators Hackulo.us shut down just last month citing financial difficulties and lack of interest as reasons behind it. There's several alternatives however, all of which are listed You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by x iJB x ; 02-05-2013 at 12:21 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to x iJB x for this useful post:

Alt, AMNE, Bengalsfan Modz, Bomb789, DevilzFinest, Elk, FuzzaMuzza, Gangstuh., iKlutz, imD, Lovol, M33-_-Firmware, Monster-Energy, Mr Grumpy, Mudkip, Ninja, Dan, PussayPatrol, Kryptors, redbullmasta, The_Gazra, xSoulEdge, zackxedge

The following user groaned x iJB x for this awful post:

02-04-2013, 09:33 PM #11
gypsyhtown
Bounty hunter
whats this thread about then im a lil new to the cfw side lol

The following user thanked gypsyhtown for this useful post:

Pixie Lott
02-04-2013, 09:36 PM #12
Dan
I'm a god.
Thanks, JB.
02-04-2013, 09:39 PM #13
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by gypsyhtown View Post

The iOS6.x Jailbreak which was released today for all iDevices.
02-04-2013, 09:44 PM #14
Superdry▪
極度乾燥(しなさい

Nothing to do with PS3 Jailbreak dude, You should know that from what's being said.....
02-04-2013, 10:11 PM #15
Originally posted by x
A lot of you are noting that Cydia is more than painfully slow right now, bringing up lots of errors. I just want to clarify that is is not an effect of the jailbreak; whenever a new jailbreak is released the traffic to the repositories reaches breaking limits and certain repos will stop functioning due to the surge in traffic. With over 250,000 people currently trying to use all the repos, you may have to be patient and wait a few hours, or even a day, before it begins to calm down.

Also, if you are jailbreaking for Installous, you are out of luck. Installous' creators Hackulo.us shut down just last month citing financial difficulties and lack of interest as reasons behind it. There's several alternatives however, all of which are listed You must login or register to view this content..

thanks mate and i suggest VShare to everyone its just as good as installous infact its better easier to get a hold of the apps

The following user groaned cobymak for this awful post:

Kryptors
02-04-2013, 10:24 PM #16
Alex
Balls of Steel

is da new cfw 4 ps3, install 4 infinite challenge lobbehz
02-04-2013, 11:07 PM #17
Jared
Tranquility.
Mine keeps getting errors like none other when I try to install some new applications with it. It usually just gets hung up and wot download. Just gonna have to wait.

Also, I haven't been into iDevice jail breaking a lot, but does Cydia eat up more battery?
Last edited by Jared ; 02-04-2013 at 11:19 PM.
02-05-2013, 12:12 AM #18
is this a new jailbreak ps3update.pup?

LOL! My Cydia is working the best right now, no problems at all Happy
02-05-2013, 12:14 AM #19
Guedes
Little One
This device is on the pending TSS queue,how do I fix it? iphone 5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo