12-22-2013, 11:25 PM #1
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Reason #1:
Read this article (You must login or register to view this content.) TLAwesome faceR - Chinese pirates. Potentially stolen data.

Reason #2:
This is the first version of evasi0n7. It is not stable and you can potentially brick your device if you do not know what you are doing. Also, there WILL BE many bugs and errors, so if you're a complete amateur when it comes to jailbreaking iOS devices, don't jailbreak or else you'll most likely be crying your balls off wondering why shit won't work.

Reason #3:
The Cydia package included in the jailbreak IS NOT official. Saurik (creator of Cydia) was not contacted before the jailbreak was released, so he did not have the time to update it for iOS 7.

Reason #4:
MobileSubstrate has not been updated for iOS 7. Any tweaks that require you have to have MobileSubstrate will be broken. Check out this thread for compatible tweaks: You must login or register to view this content.

I suggest keeping eyes on the following Twitter accounts:
pod2g - You must login or register to view this content.
saurik - You must login or register to view this content.
winocm - You must login or register to view this content.
i0n1c - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Rawr ; 12-22-2013 at 11:39 PM.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

ROBERT_ROWL_

The following 6 users groaned at Rawr for this awful post:

Kyanon, ResistTheMoon, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Josh_ox3, U WOT M8
12-23-2013, 03:54 PM #11
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
Reason #1:
Read this article (You must login or register to view this content.) TLAwesome faceR - Chinese pirates. Potentially stolen data.

Reason #2:
This is the first version of evasi0n7. It is not stable and you can potentially brick your device if you do not know what you are doing. Also, there WILL BE many bugs and errors, so if you're a complete amateur when it comes to jailbreaking iOS devices, don't jailbreak or else you'll most likely be crying your balls off wondering why shit won't work.

Reason #3:
The Cydia package included in the jailbreak IS NOT official. Saurik (creator of Cydia) was not contacted before the jailbreak was released, so he did not have the time to update it for iOS 7.

Reason #4:
MobileSubstrate has not been updated for iOS 7. Any tweaks that require you have to have MobileSubstrate will be broken. Check out this thread for compatible tweaks: You must login or register to view this content.

I suggest keeping eyes on the following Twitter accounts:
pod2g - You must login or register to view this content.
saurik - You must login or register to view this content.
winocm - You must login or register to view this content.
i0n1c - You must login or register to view this content.

Read this - You must login or register to view this content.
12-23-2013, 05:33 PM #12
CHAOZ
Banned
lmao , I have no clue why i0nic is listed!
12-23-2013, 07:34 PM #13
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
I've not had any problems with evasion7.... iPhone 5 👍
12-23-2013, 07:43 PM #14
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So I installed it on my 4s. Phone had to be placed in recovery mode. :megusta:

To the noobs who dare call me a noob, I've done this many, many times. I even had a jailbreak method over TeamView for locals in my area at one point because they were too stupid to do it themselves and made a profit from it. :dumb:

So be careful. I won't attempt this again until after Christmas.

is your iphone 4s 7.0.4 downloaded via wifi by any chance? mine got stuck on apple logo then i went to this You must login or register to view this content. downloaded 7.0.4 make a backup before reinstall the firmware turn off pin and just jailbreak mine works fine afterwards
12-24-2013, 12:34 AM #15
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
is your iphone 4s 7.0.4 downloaded via wifi by any chance? mine got stuck on apple logo then i went to this You must login or register to view this content. downloaded 7.0.4 make a backup before reinstall the firmware turn off pin and just jailbreak mine works fine afterwards

Nah. Never use the OTA. I use WiFi and iTunes.
12-24-2013, 12:55 PM #16
godmode12
Little One
My iphone 4s work perfectly
first time i got error
I got error ?-Update your software via PC using Itunes and its be Fine
To succesfull jb apple in the jailbreak procces u need tap on CYDIA and software rebboot, yuo do mistake it can be error
After you jailbreak done and software rebboot before TAP cydia check wifi on or 3G or you get error and server update FAILL
I got error but i FIXED bugs
Ask me and i help you
Sorry for my bad English
Goodluck
12-24-2013, 04:19 PM #17
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Nah. Never use the OTA. I use WiFi and iTunes.

That's why your jailbreak dont work,cause of wifi ipa dont work you need to download the proper one..
12-24-2013, 10:45 PM #18
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
Can't be bothered to do it anymore anyway Smile why bother?
12-24-2013, 11:04 PM #19
xIDAFG
Banned
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Read this - You must login or register to view this content.

After Read that Letter, Do You Think We are Good With Evasion's Jailbreak Dude? I Got it installed on my i phone 5 And like most of People tweaks Are not Working.... So im Wondering should i keep with evasiOn?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo