12-22-2013, 11:25 PM #1
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Reason #1:
Read this article (You must login or register to view this content.) TLAwesome faceR - Chinese pirates. Potentially stolen data.

Reason #2:
This is the first version of evasi0n7. It is not stable and you can potentially brick your device if you do not know what you are doing. Also, there WILL BE many bugs and errors, so if you're a complete amateur when it comes to jailbreaking iOS devices, don't jailbreak or else you'll most likely be crying your balls off wondering why shit won't work.

Reason #3:
The Cydia package included in the jailbreak IS NOT official. Saurik (creator of Cydia) was not contacted before the jailbreak was released, so he did not have the time to update it for iOS 7.

Reason #4:
MobileSubstrate has not been updated for iOS 7. Any tweaks that require you have to have MobileSubstrate will be broken. Check out this thread for compatible tweaks: You must login or register to view this content.

I suggest keeping eyes on the following Twitter accounts:
pod2g - You must login or register to view this content.
saurik - You must login or register to view this content.
winocm - You must login or register to view this content.
i0n1c - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Rawr ; 12-22-2013 at 11:39 PM.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

ROBERT_ROWL_

The following 6 users groaned at Rawr for this awful post:

Kyanon, ResistTheMoon, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Josh_ox3, U WOT M8
12-25-2013, 01:27 AM #20
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Sean
After Read that Letter, Do You Think We are Good With Evasion's Jailbreak Dude? I Got it installed on my i phone 5 And like most of People tweaks Are not Working.... So im Wondering should i keep with evasiOn?

I would say yes. You should read the owner/ founder of Cydia his twitter page tells you a lot.

After a few days maybe a week 2 max everything will be updated. Right now I have app sync working and I'm installing cracked apps as we speak. Everything is working and I've had no problems at all (apart from the odd error here and there) but that's normal.
12-25-2013, 03:01 AM #21
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
all im going to say is that "if" them Chinese cock suckers "TRY" to steal any of my data it will be a complete fail on their end. im VERY well protected from anything that could come from these douche bags gathering data out of my phone . besides me telephone number and adding me to a black listed tele marketing death circle.
aside from that. I installed the E7 on my iphone 5 ios7.0.4 and also i have not seen anything in the code that would permit the usage of my net for an outgoing packet. in theory it is slightly scarry for those unprepared for something of that nature.
now that ive cleared that up lets go to the theoretical side of this. if this "rumor" was true. APPLE did it. it would only benefit them.
12-25-2013, 03:39 PM #22
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by chaosx6 View Post
oh lol, I'm trying to restore my phone to official ios but itunes doesn't want to do it. Tried putting my phone in DFU mode and recovery but still get that 3194 error.

i have also jailbroken my apple devices in the past, i usually get that error! i usually use You must login or register to view this content.
but idk if it supports ios 7 yet :/ give it a try, it uses a TSS server to spoof itunes server. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE THE NEW ITUNES! THEY PATCHED RESTORING FROM JAILBROKEN FIRMWARE! Hope This Helps :p
12-25-2013, 04:46 PM #23
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by NiCkE View Post
i have also jailbroken my apple devices in the past, i usually get that error! i usually use You must login or register to view this content.
but idk if it supports ios 7 yet :/ give it a try, it uses a TSS server to spoof itunes server. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE THE NEW ITUNES! THEY PATCHED RESTORING FROM JAILBROKEN FIRMWARE! Hope This Helps :p

Yeah that's what I ended up using to restore Smile. Thanks though.
12-26-2013, 04:53 AM #24
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
Does jailbreaking void your warranty?
12-26-2013, 06:35 PM #25
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Yes jail breaking voids all warranty for the device
12-26-2013, 09:53 PM #26
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NiCkE View Post
Yes jail breaking voids all warranty for the device

But you can always restore your device to get rid of the jailbreak.

Apple will never know.
12-26-2013, 10:32 PM #27
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Nope your wrong there , when you jailbreak it leaves a "watermark" apple can Check if you can exploited the Device
12-26-2013, 10:33 PM #28
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
If you did **

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo