12-22-2013, 11:25 PM #1
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Reason #1:
Read this article (You must login or register to view this content.) TLAwesome faceR - Chinese pirates. Potentially stolen data.

Reason #2:
This is the first version of evasi0n7. It is not stable and you can potentially brick your device if you do not know what you are doing. Also, there WILL BE many bugs and errors, so if you're a complete amateur when it comes to jailbreaking iOS devices, don't jailbreak or else you'll most likely be crying your balls off wondering why shit won't work.

Reason #3:
The Cydia package included in the jailbreak IS NOT official. Saurik (creator of Cydia) was not contacted before the jailbreak was released, so he did not have the time to update it for iOS 7.

Reason #4:
MobileSubstrate has not been updated for iOS 7. Any tweaks that require you have to have MobileSubstrate will be broken. Check out this thread for compatible tweaks: You must login or register to view this content.

I suggest keeping eyes on the following Twitter accounts:
pod2g - You must login or register to view this content.
saurik - You must login or register to view this content.
winocm - You must login or register to view this content.
i0n1c - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Rawr ; 12-22-2013 at 11:39 PM.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

ROBERT_ROWL_

The following 6 users groaned at Rawr for this awful post:

Kyanon, ResistTheMoon, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Josh_ox3, U WOT M8
12-22-2013, 11:29 PM #2
ROBERT_ROWL_
Little One
too many people jump on the bandwagon straight away then complain when it goes wrong bricks there device etc
12-23-2013, 01:27 AM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
What the fuck is all of this Chinese noise?

I just want my simple Cydia. :/
12-23-2013, 01:37 AM #4
Guzman
Versace Versace
The Chinese put in pirated stuff, that's something thee JB developers supposedly didn't want, so they are trying to figure it out, and other people have gone trough the code and are suspicious that it is sending all your data to a Chinese site, so that's why there is so much commotion. Well at least this is what i THINK is going on, not 100% sure
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
What the fuck is all of this Chinese noise?

I just want my simple Cydia. :/
12-23-2013, 01:46 AM #5
iTruceFret
Originally posted by Gz View Post
The Chinese put in pirated stuff, that's something thee JB developers supposedly didn't want, so they are trying to figure it out, and other people have gone trough the code and are suspicious that it is sending all your data to a Chinese site, so that's why there is so much commotion. Well at least this is what i THINK is going on, not 100% sure

Well it's gay. Until Saurik says it's cool, I'll go download it. Until then, fuck it.
12-23-2013, 03:22 AM #6
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
I didn't get that chinese app when I installed the new jailbreak.
12-23-2013, 03:58 AM #7
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by chaosx6 View Post
I didn't get that chinese app when I installed the new jailbreak.

Because you aren't in China.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

TrytoYOLO
12-23-2013, 04:07 AM #8
iTruceFret
So I installed it on my 4s. Phone had to be placed in recovery mode. :megusta:

To the noobs who dare call me a noob, I've done this many, many times. I even had a jailbreak method over TeamView for locals in my area at one point because they were too stupid to do it themselves and made a profit from it. :dumb:

So be careful. I won't attempt this again until after Christmas.
12-23-2013, 04:37 AM #9
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
mmm i believe this is a hoax and well constructed by the Chinese so in the end there might be a chance of shit like this tbh

The following user thanked -SuperMan for this useful post:

Mxtivated
12-23-2013, 05:29 AM #10
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
Because you aren't in China.

oh lol, I'm trying to restore my phone to official ios but itunes doesn't want to do it. Tried putting my phone in DFU mode and recovery but still get that 3194 error.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo