Post: How To turn off someones Iphone with a text message
05-28-2015, 04:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I got a cross with this text on the internet and I decided to share it with you guys.

This is straight and forward just send this text to someone that has an Iphone and it
will turn they're phone off as shown on this video You must login or register to view this content.

Text:

effective.*
Power
لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ*ॣh ॣ ॣ

Send that to someone with an iPhone it turns their phone off

Edit: Please Note that I'm not responsible for any damage that this might cause, not saying is going to do any harm but keep that in mind.
Last edited by xLA-METRALLA809 ; 05-29-2015 at 03:45 PM. Reason: add text

The following 2 users groaned at xLA-METRALLA809 for this awful post:

-Luke, Pixie Lott
05-30-2015, 10:09 PM #20
Originally posted by xNITEMAREx View Post
I'm on 8.1 tho

Is the person you sending it to have 8.1 or have show previews disable it wont turn their phone off
05-30-2015, 10:29 PM #21
Originally posted by METRALLA809 View Post
Is the person you sending it to have 8.1 or have show previews disable it wont turn their phone off

oh... I only tried sending it to myself. So, i never got the preview, only the message
05-31-2015, 03:57 AM #22
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Xavier
Simply restarting an iPhone remotely doesn't fuck up your phone. But I guess all minds think alike.

simply resetting someones phone? Actually there is a huge problem with certain iphones causing them to crash the messaging app and no longer letting you open it. and depending on your iphone it is unique on how to fix this problem right now there is not a fix that works for everyone
06-04-2015, 09:00 AM #23
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by METRALLA809 View Post
Well I got a cross with this text on the internet and I decided to share it with you guys.

This is straight and forward just send this text to someone that has an Iphone and it
will turn they're phone off as shown on this video You must login or register to view this content.

Text:

effective.*
Power
لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ*ॣh ॣ ॣ

Send that to someone with an iPhone it turns their phone off

Edit: Please Note that I'm not responsible for any damage that this might cause, not saying is going to do any harm but keep that in mind.

Originally posted by Mila
Yo, why released it to the pubblic? now some little kids that wanna be hackers will spam it everywhere....btw good share Smile

P.S.: I'm going to use it lol

I found a patch on Cydia
"Ineffective Power" repo: Big Boss

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo