11-28-2015, 05:08 AM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so my iPhone 4s wont charge when connected to the long wire. I restarted the phone and even cleaned out a ton of lint from the charging port. I cleaned it real well and no luck. Then i connect it to a multi-prong charger and it works. It doesnt work on the original charger but only on the multi-prong charger. Any help as to why and how i can fix it??
11-28-2015, 05:36 PM #11
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
Ok so my iPhone 4s wont charge when connected to the long wire. I restarted the phone and even cleaned out a ton of lint from the charging port. I cleaned it real well and no luck. Then i connect it to a multi-prong charger and it works. It doesnt work on the original charger but only on the multi-prong charger. Any help as to why and how i can fix it??

Moved to Apple & iOS
11-28-2015, 08:19 PM #12
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
I have a iPhone 4s. If your really desperate. Turn your phone off then plug your charger in. Should start charging. It's because you bought a unlicensed charger. hope this helps Smile

I tried that and the long cable is unlicensed and doesnt work but the multi prong is unlicensed as well but works
11-29-2015, 09:27 AM #13
Danny
Hurah!
I clearly said in the thread i took out a ton of lint lol

Then stop being a tight **** and get an iphone 6
11-29-2015, 02:03 PM #14
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Danny View Post
Then stop being a tight **** and get an iphone 6

Sadly im not made of money
11-29-2015, 11:07 PM #15
Hawk
Former Staff
Sadly im not made of money

Long cables are notorious for not working on any apple devices. I can almost guarantee its the cable. If you try a short unlicenced cable, you probably wouldnt have any issues either.
11-29-2015, 11:29 PM #16
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Long cables are notorious for not working on any apple devices. I can almost guarantee its the cable. If you try a short unlicenced cable, you probably wouldnt have any issues either.

Thats exactly my situation. Long unlicensed cable doesnt work, short unlicensed multi-prong cables work
11-29-2015, 11:30 PM #17
Hawk
Former Staff
Thats exactly my situation. Long unlicensed cable doesnt work, short unlicensed multi-prong cables work

Yea its the cable, its normal. You're far better off to stick to OEM cables
11-30-2015, 01:47 AM #18
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Yea its the cable, its normal. You're far better off to stick to OEM cables

OEM? What does that stand for?
12-06-2015, 08:18 PM #19
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Bump!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.