11-28-2015, 05:08 AM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so my iPhone 4s wont charge when connected to the long wire. I restarted the phone and even cleaned out a ton of lint from the charging port. I cleaned it real well and no luck. Then i connect it to a multi-prong charger and it works. It doesnt work on the original charger but only on the multi-prong charger. Any help as to why and how i can fix it??
12-07-2015, 05:13 PM #20
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
OEM? What does that stand for?

It stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, in other words, the original Apple chargers that your iPhone comes with. :steve:

The following user thanked PKG-xReLoAdZz for this useful post:

SlimShadyXV-
12-07-2015, 08:47 PM #21
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by xReLoAdZz View Post
It stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, in other words, the original Apple chargers that your iPhone comes with. :steve:

Where can i get one? A lot of places sell cheap third party ones. My OEM charger broke ages ago and the cheap cable chargers have worked fine up until now. Kinda weird lol
12-08-2015, 01:03 AM #22
Where can i get one? A lot of places sell cheap third party ones. My OEM charger broke ages ago and the cheap cable chargers have worked fine up until now. Kinda weird lol

You can always go to a local Apple Store, Best Buy, Walmart etc... Just read the box & make sure its from Apple. Cheesy :steve:

SlimShadyXV-
12-08-2015, 01:19 AM #23
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by xReLoAdZz View Post
You can always go to a local Apple Store, Best Buy, Walmart etc... Just read the box & make sure its from Apple. Cheesy :steve:

Alright thanks Smile
12-08-2015, 02:45 AM #24
Alright thanks Smile
Glad i can help Enzo

SlimShadyXV-
12-13-2015, 03:00 AM #25
OG HAZE
Bounty hunter
bin it and buy a new model ive a 4s in my drawer il send it to you if you want it that bad its jail broken and all im currently on ios 9.2 on a iphone 6s plus
12-13-2015, 06:03 AM #26
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
I'm surprised there are people still using iPhone 4s Gasp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo