11-28-2015, 05:08 AM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so my iPhone 4s wont charge when connected to the long wire. I restarted the phone and even cleaned out a ton of lint from the charging port. I cleaned it real well and no luck. Then i connect it to a multi-prong charger and it works. It doesnt work on the original charger but only on the multi-prong charger. Any help as to why and how i can fix it??
11-28-2015, 06:05 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
Ok so my iPhone 4s wont charge when connected to the long wire. I restarted the phone and even cleaned out a ton of lint from the charging port. I cleaned it real well and no luck. Then i connect it to a multi-prong charger and it works. It doesnt work on the original charger but only on the multi-prong charger. Any help as to why and how i can fix it??

Probably the charger (long wire) doesn't work
11-28-2015, 06:19 AM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Best
Probably the charger (long wire) doesn't work

I have another one and it doesnt work either
11-28-2015, 06:37 AM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight

Fake chargers or products from other manufacturers don't work but they should last for a while.
11-28-2015, 06:37 AM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Then i connect it to a multi-prong charger and it works.

Hmmmm
11-28-2015, 07:17 AM #6
Danny
Hurah!

Try cleaning the charger port? Iphone 4's are known to clog up with dust and shit
11-28-2015, 07:35 AM #7
Originally posted by Danny View Post
Try cleaning the charger port? Iphone 4's are known to clog up with dust and shit

nigga he is using fake chargers or his charger is fucked K.
11-28-2015, 01:22 PM #8
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Danny View Post

I clearly said in the thread i took out a ton of lint lol
11-28-2015, 04:11 PM #9
Samurai Poster
I have a iPhone 4s. If your really desperate. Turn your phone off then plug your charger in. Should start charging. It's because you bought a unlicensed charger. hope this helps Smile
11-28-2015, 04:12 PM #10
Sempiternal
Previously uG~ Wounded
I heard the best way to fix this is if you place it very carefully in a fire, and watch it burn for a few hours, then never get an iPhone again, that'll fix any future issue you will have.

The following user thanked Sempiternal for this useful post:

SmokingCrack13

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo