04-06-2015, 01:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm noticing a lot of "Real-Time Modding" tools, all over the forum and the rest of the internet. I was just wondering, is there any of those tools for OFW consoles on the latest patch 1.19?

The following user thanked evilgamer1337 for this useful post:

Kronos
04-06-2015, 02:28 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by evilgamer1337 View Post
I'm noticing a lot of "Real-Time Modding" tools, all over the forum and the rest of the internet. I was just wondering, is there any of those tools for OFW consoles on the latest patch 1.19?

Modding is not possible on any Official Firmware. The only time where you can actually "mod" on a Official Firmware is when somebody infects you with mods or they give you a mod menu.

Other than that, it is impossible to mod or run any Real Time Modding Tool.
04-06-2015, 02:45 PM #3
Oh... that sucks
04-15-2015, 11:59 AM #4
iHaxel
Originally posted by MrPOPMods View Post
thats actually wrong.... EVER HEARD OF PEXPLOIT?

Doesn't that only work with DCLs?
04-16-2015, 11:57 AM #5
iHaxel
Originally posted by MrPOPMods View Post
nope.. you can host patches on mw2, cod4, W@W, gta 4, and gta 5 also you can give yourself modded comments give yourself trophies and also all the avatars

edit: and you can get games

Really? I should actually try it on my OFW. Thanks bro! Happy
04-18-2015, 08:02 PM #6
Alright thanks! I'll try it out
06-06-2015, 10:33 PM #7
But you still cannot RTM x)
06-07-2015, 04:53 PM #8
I'm searching everywhere and there is so many mods for CFW. I am playing Black Ops 2 on OFW PS3 and all I want to do is edit single player and zombies to have infinite ammo and maybe Godmode. That's all. Any tools for that? Or a modded save that just has infinite ammo would be great!
07-16-2015, 01:36 PM #9
edub
Are you high?
Originally posted by lawless
I'm searching everywhere and there is so many mods for CFW. I am playing Black Ops 2 on OFW PS3 and all I want to do is edit single player and zombies to have infinite ammo and maybe Godmode. That's all. Any tools for that? Or a modded save that just has infinite ammo would be great!

If it isn't too late to reply, you can use Red-EyeX32's Black Ops 2 Gamsave Editor.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-17-2015, 06:37 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by evilgamer1337 View Post
I'm noticing a lot of "Real-Time Modding" tools, all over the forum and the rest of the internet. I was just wondering, is there any of those tools for OFW consoles on the latest patch 1.19?

U cannot host online mods for bo2 with a ofw ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo