12-18-2016, 05:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU Users, Does anyone happen to have the offsets that i would need to add to my Connect/attach code to pull stats so i can have it lists them to label like the Welcome : USERS NAME ? HMU ASAP! Willing to give credit in the tool if you send me the codes Happy
Last edited by PineappleTetra ; 12-18-2016 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Messed Up :P
12-18-2016, 06:06 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by PineappleTetra View Post
Hey NGU Users, Does anyone happen to have the offsets that i would need to add to my Connect/attach code to pull stats so i can have it lists them to label like the Welcome : USERS NAME ? HMU ASAP! Willing to give credit in the tool if you send me the codes Happy

You might want to edit your thread title again. BB Code doesn't work on thread titles. So remove [ FONT ] [ / FONT] BB Code, and it will be normal.

- Staff Team, NextGenUpdate

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

PineappleTetra
12-18-2016, 06:14 AM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Ho
You might want to edit your thread title again. BB Code doesn't work on thread titles. So remove [ FONT ] [ / FONT] BB Code, and it will be normal.

- Staff Team, NextGenUpdate

edited title
Last edited by Gryphus ; 12-18-2016 at 06:18 AM.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

PineappleTetra
12-18-2016, 08:33 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Hey NGU Users, Does anyone happen to have the offsets that i would need to add to my Connect/attach code to pull stats so i can have it lists them to label like the Welcome : USERS NAME ? HMU ASAP! Willing to give credit in the tool if you send me the codes Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

You will find what you need there
12-18-2016, 05:08 PM #5
Originally posted by Luckeyy
You must login or register to view this content.

You will find what you need there

Naw i have a connect code i need the code that pulls like Level Stats prestige and all that so i can have it next to my Welcome Message. But Thank you!
12-18-2016, 05:09 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Naw i have a connect code i need the code that pulls like Level Stats prestige and all that so i can have it next to my Welcome Message. But Thank you!

Oh you want to know how to code Prestige or level etc?
12-18-2016, 05:14 PM #7
Oh you want to know how to code Prestige or level etc?

no like you know the code that you can add to make a Welcome : The Users Name I Want it to all pull the stats for that user like i am able to pull the user name.

Here My Code:
label14.Text = ps3.TMAPI.Extension.ReadString(Offest For To Find The Name);

What i Want to do is label15.Text = ps3.TMAPI.Extension.ReadString(Rank Or Prestige or etc..);
12-18-2016, 05:15 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
no like you know the code that you can add to make a Welcome : The Users Name I Want it to all pull the stats for that user like i am able to pull the user name.

Here My Code:

What i Want to do is label15.Text = ps3.TMAPI.Extension.ReadString(Rank Or Prestige or etc..);

ohhhhh you want to code it to get their current stats
12-18-2016, 05:17 PM #9
Father Luckeyy

Here My Code:

12-18-2016, 05:23 PM #10

Yeah Haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo