10-05-2014, 10:31 PM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hello NextGenUpdate Members, I threw this verification together and I am probably not going to use it. Have fun with it and edit accordingly, implement it into your sources accordingly. Do as you want with it.

What separates my verification from others is that i store the status into a variable so if a player leaves and joins back they get auto-verified by the code. However, you can make this carry though out games by using setDvar which I did not incorporate. Between how fast the code performs, how organized the code is, and what you can later adapt into better things it is a good resource to utilize into your source.

Please before copy & pasting my code from the webpage link read all the comments in the code, and use it accordingly before replying that you freeze or it doesn't work.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for reading!
- Taylor
Last edited by Taylor ; 01-15-2015 at 03:31 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

A Friend, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Sabotage, Exelo, Geo, HaX-Stylin, HiddenHour, iknownothing, ItsLollo1000, NotALegitPlayer, RTE, Script Kiddie, SyGnUs, Taylors Bish, Teenage Modz, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed, Vanz, Vioku, xJessex, xKraveModz, xSuperLᴏbbies
10-05-2014, 10:35 PM #2
xJessex
I am error
nice Happy
10-05-2014, 10:36 PM #3
NiceEnzo
10-05-2014, 10:39 PM #4
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Sarena. I mean Nice.
10-05-2014, 10:49 PM #5
A Friend
League Champion
Is there a way to have the mods you chose such as normal ones pr verification to carry out throughout Search and Destroy rounds for example?
10-05-2014, 10:52 PM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by A
Is there a way to have the mods you chose such as normal ones pr verification to carry out throughout Search and Destroy rounds for example?

That doesn't have to do with verification. However, you could.
10-05-2014, 10:55 PM #7
Holy Sh*t good job ma Nig*a :p
10-07-2014, 02:50 AM #8
Taylor Happy
10-07-2014, 03:11 AM #9
I dont know how to use this, but it looks helpful.
10-07-2014, 11:24 AM #10
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by iknownothing View Post
I dont know how to use this, but it looks helpful.

I expect you all to utilize this as a tool to learn and/or have a good verification system to your menu.

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

iknownothing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo