10-05-2014, 10:31 PM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hello NextGenUpdate Members, I threw this verification together and I am probably not going to use it. Have fun with it and edit accordingly, implement it into your sources accordingly. Do as you want with it.

What separates my verification from others is that i store the status into a variable so if a player leaves and joins back they get auto-verified by the code. However, you can make this carry though out games by using setDvar which I did not incorporate. Between how fast the code performs, how organized the code is, and what you can later adapt into better things it is a good resource to utilize into your source.

Please before copy & pasting my code from the webpage link read all the comments in the code, and use it accordingly before replying that you freeze or it doesn't work.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for reading!
- Taylor
Last edited by Taylor ; 01-15-2015 at 03:31 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

A Friend, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Sabotage, Exelo, Geo, HaX-Stylin, HiddenHour, iknownothing, ItsLollo1000, NotALegitPlayer, RTE, Script Kiddie, SyGnUs, Taylors Bish, Teenage Modz, TheSaltCracka, TheyCallMeBreed, Vanz, Vioku, xJessex, xKraveModz, xSuperLᴏbbies
01-15-2015, 09:06 AM #20
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Taylor View Post

Hello NextGenUpdate Members, I threw this verification together and I am probably not going to use it. Have fun with it and edit accordingly, implement it into your sources accordingly. Do as you want with it.

What separates my verification from others is that i store the status into a variable so if a player leaves and joins back they get auto-verified by the code. However, you can make this carry though out games by using setDvar which I did not incorporate. Between how fast the code performs, how organized the code is, and what you can later adapt into better things it is a good resource to utilize into your source.

Please before copy & pasting my code from the webpage link read all the comments in the code, and use it accordingly before replying that you freeze or it doesn't work.

Thanks for reading!
- Taylor

dead link
01-15-2015, 11:25 AM #21
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
I lost the source. If somebody has it, it would be awesome if you could PM it to me.
01-15-2015, 03:32 PM #22
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Thread Re-Opened! Source code was PM'd to me by You must login or register to view this content.! So thank him! Smile
01-15-2015, 05:34 PM #23
Originally posted by Gaylor View Post

Thanks for reading!
- Taylor

Nice work bro ! Do you know the code that if i give status to client they do not die ?
01-15-2015, 06:01 PM #24
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by viokutje View Post
Nice work bro ! Do you know the code that if i give status to client they do not die ?

in your menu change this

taylor Verification dosent kill u as far as i can c

The following user thanked jwm614 for this useful post:

Vioku
01-15-2015, 06:05 PM #25
Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
in your menu change this

taylor Verification dosent kill u as far as i can c

YEah it works tanks for your message Winky Winky
01-15-2015, 07:08 PM #26
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
YEah it works tanks for your message Winky Winky

np anytime
01-15-2015, 08:56 PM #27
Taylor
Former Black Knight.