Post: Redemption V1 - By Jordan Knight/RevampGaming - My First GSC
09-14-2015, 04:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Redemption V1 - By Jordan
Redemption V1 - By Jordan

Welcome To Redemption V1 By Myself - Jordan t/ RevampGaming. This is the First GSC Ive Ever Coded So Please Dont Hate Or Dislike Without A Decent Reason. Ive Tried To Get As Much Correct In The First Release But As I Have Encountered There Are Still Some Bugs Which Will Be Fixed and Changed Will Be Made To The Menu In Future Updates... Soon To Come! This Is My First Menu, So It Is Pretty Basic.

Credit Where Credit Is Due, Thanks To Shark For Ptoviding The Menu Base, Im Not Sure Of The Name But Hopefully Creating My Own Base Is Something I Could Achieve Within The Future.

And Again... A MASSIVE Thanks To JordanSharpHD. Hes A Great Mate And I Owe My Thanks To Him For Teaching Me How To Make And Code My Own, My First GSC Menu. <3 #JORDAN

This Is Being Release In HappyLondonModz On Facebook And Here On NGU To The Public As My First GSC. Please Leave Below Or Message Me Feedback About The Menu For V2 And So On.

Below Is A Video From My Channel Of The Menu In Working Order and Showing Off Some Of Its Capabilities (Pretty Basic ATM)

I Might Be Making A Redemption V2 - Until I Do, No Other Updates For It Will Be Posted.

Download Below

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RevampGaming ; 09-11-2016 at 03:22 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to RevampGaming for this useful post:

JordanSharpHD., Tristan, SajjaD-2009, UGz-

The following 10 users groaned at RevampGaming for this awful post:

DoraTheKiller97, Egzec, Exelo, itsSorrow, Je Modz, Patrick, Procyon, ProfoundModz, Revoked, xSynthmodz
09-15-2015, 02:18 PM #20
awesome menu bro <3 HLM4EVER Needa

The following 2 users say thank you to JordieSnipezHD for this useful post:

RevampGaming, UGz-
09-15-2015, 02:32 PM #21
Thanks J
<3

The following user thanked RevampGaming for this useful post:

UGz-
09-16-2015, 03:05 AM #22
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
looks alright ill try this out sometime
09-17-2015, 12:25 PM #23
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Reported for 99% leech. Moderator, please close this thread.
09-17-2015, 12:28 PM #24
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RevampGaming View Post
Thanks Man, Like I Said.. 1St Menu... Dont Hate.,... If You Dont Like It Dont Use It... But thanks for the support and feedback.

Kid you leeched the whole menu. It's half reddotcity and half 'Redemption v1 by ProfoundModz edited by Haze'. YOU DIDNT EVEN CHANGE THE NAME!!!
09-17-2015, 12:51 PM #25
Right bro do t know where you honk Redemption V1 was yours ... I came up with the name myself Just ask Jordan Sharp. he helped me learn to code the simple functions and then yes some of the more complex functions were taken from. Reddotcity as I'm new to coding and did have a clue to do them hence why I gave credit to shark and JordanSharp . Ask Jordan. Sharp and Mark Lee I haw been working on MY Redeption V1 for about 2-3monts now... So if any of it is leached it's about >10%.

Thank you.

UGz-
09-17-2015, 01:53 PM #26
JordanSharpHD.
Do a barrel roll!
He hasn't leached anything
Menu Base from shark which he credited.
I know this I helped him as he has said in the credits

Sick menu mate #Jordan

The following 2 users say thank you to JordanSharpHD. for this useful post:

RevampGaming, UGz-
09-17-2015, 05:30 PM #27
And, Like You Made A Menu Called Redemption V1... I Havent Heard Of One Up Till Now... If Theres Is One Then I HAvent looked Hard For IT.... COZ I DONT LEECH This Is MY Own, JordaShaprs and Sharks Work

Me - Coding
JordanSharp - Teachin Me The Code
Shark- The Menu Base
Shark - Some More Complex Functions

UGz-
09-19-2015, 06:28 AM #28
.EXE
Hurah!
new graphics bug fixes

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

RevampGaming