Post: Redemption V1 - By Jordan Knight/RevampGaming - My First GSC
09-14-2015, 04:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Redemption V1 - By Jordan
Redemption V1 - By Jordan

Welcome To Redemption V1 By Myself - Jordan t/ RevampGaming. This is the First GSC Ive Ever Coded So Please Dont Hate Or Dislike Without A Decent Reason. Ive Tried To Get As Much Correct In The First Release But As I Have Encountered There Are Still Some Bugs Which Will Be Fixed and Changed Will Be Made To The Menu In Future Updates... Soon To Come! This Is My First Menu, So It Is Pretty Basic.

Credit Where Credit Is Due, Thanks To Shark For Ptoviding The Menu Base, Im Not Sure Of The Name But Hopefully Creating My Own Base Is Something I Could Achieve Within The Future.

And Again... A MASSIVE Thanks To JordanSharpHD. Hes A Great Mate And I Owe My Thanks To Him For Teaching Me How To Make And Code My Own, My First GSC Menu. <3 #JORDAN

This Is Being Release In HappyLondonModz On Facebook And Here On NGU To The Public As My First GSC. Please Leave Below Or Message Me Feedback About The Menu For V2 And So On.

Below Is A Video From My Channel Of The Menu In Working Order and Showing Off Some Of Its Capabilities (Pretty Basic ATM)

I Might Be Making A Redemption V2 - Until I Do, No Other Updates For It Will Be Posted.

Download Below

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RevampGaming ; 09-11-2016 at 03:22 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to RevampGaming for this useful post:

JordanSharpHD., Tristan, SajjaD-2009, UGz-

The following 10 users groaned at RevampGaming for this awful post:

DoraTheKiller97, Egzec, Exelo, itsSorrow, Je Modz, Patrick, Procyon, ProfoundModz, Revoked, xSynthmodz
08-04-2016, 12:57 PM #65
Procyon
Gym leader
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
He is just turned 15 or 14. Pretty sure 15 doe

Then he would've been 14, when it was made.
08-05-2016, 08:15 PM #66
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Procyon View Post
Then he would've been 14, when it was made.

13* his bday was like yesterday or 2 days ago
08-07-2016, 10:07 AM #67
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Procyon View Post
So you're currently 12?

I was about 11 when I started GSC in total. Im still young asf. Im not 12....
09-11-2016, 03:21 PM #68
red dot city was the menu BASE i used. i coded simple functions and used SOME of the RDC v2 functions ... WHICH I CREDITED IN THE SOURCE

The following user groaned RevampGaming for this awful post:

ProfoundModz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo