Post: {Black Ops 2} SpawnOfDaDeviI v1 Ultimate Menu Base [RELEASE!]
11-03-2016, 11:33 AM #1
xSynthmodz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Today i am releasing My SpwanOfDaDeviI v1 Ultimate Menu Base, the base didn't take overly long to put together nut personally i am really happy and amazed with the unique look and the immense possibilities that this base has for future menus !

♚FEATURES♚

■Unique Look & Design

■Some Options Pre Coded

■Full Player Verification

■All Player Verification

■ Host Only

■FREE

■Pictures Of The Base■

You must login or register to view this content.

Feel Free To Leave Feedback And Link Me To The Menus That You Make From This Awesome Base!

IF YOU USE THIS BASE BASE LEAVE ME SOME SORT OF CREDIT!

Download:*You must login or register to view this content.

Virustotal:*You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY!

The following 2 users say thank you to xSynthmodz for this useful post:

ProfoundModz, Saber_JZY

The following 8 users groaned at xSynthmodz for this awful post:

anthonything, BlueeHasSwag, DoraTheKiller97, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Patrick, Procyon
11-04-2016, 01:50 PM #11
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
Oh look its that moron ProfoundModz, can you not get enough of us since you're always talking about us.

Oh look it's that lard mouth extinct,funny seeing you here and knocking the op and other modders,please leave,thanks,don't bother replying or get roasted like on the other thread.
11-04-2016, 02:01 PM #12
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by JZY View Post
Oh look it's that lard mouth extinct,funny seeing you here and knocking the op and other modders,please leave,thanks,don't bother replying or get roasted like on the other thread.

Dawg its loud you fucking fool, learn how to spell basic words before you even begin to speak.

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

Nothingbutbread
11-04-2016, 02:07 PM #13
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Dawg its loud you fucking fool, learn how to spell basic words before you even begin to speak.

Dumb cunt,I do mean the term "lard" meaning fat mouth,because you got something bad to say about almost everyone,go leave the scene like you said,go!
One day you say " nah still working on stuff ",next day is " fuck modding " get over yourself already,me and profound roasted you.
11-04-2016, 02:14 PM #14
Patrick
League Champion
Dumb cunt,I do mean the term "lard" meaning fat mouth,because you got something bad to say about almost everyone,go leave the scene like you said,go!
One day you say " nah still working on stuff ",next day is " fuck modding " get over yourself already,me and profound roasted you.

I said i might release the projects i have 90% done, it would take me a few hours to complete and test lol, but you wouldnt know that skiddo.
profound roasted me? are you delusional? he added me on skype and threatened me with people who can dox lmao, that shit doesn't scare me so it was pointless so who really got roasted and butt hurt? i think he did.

11-04-2016, 02:21 PM #15
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
I said i might release the projects i have 90% done, it would take me a few hours to complete and test lol, but you wouldnt know that skiddo.
profound roasted me? are you delusional? he added me on skype and threatened me with people who can dox lmao, that shit doesn't scare me so it was pointless so who really got roasted and butt hurt? i think he did.

Hahaha lard mouth as usual,all I can see from that picture is him saying others will Dox you that's all?you call that roasting,hahahaha your pathetic,I bet all this bullying is causing you to go mad,to addicted to bullying others,now the tables turn on you lard mouth!
11-04-2016, 02:41 PM #16
Patrick
League Champion
Hahaha lard mouth as usual,all I can see from that picture is him saying others will Dox you that's all?you call that roasting,hahahaha your pathetic,I bet all this bullying is causing you to go mad,to addicted to bullying others,now the tables turn on you lard mouth!

Saying his team of 'developers' will dox me but they cant do shit, I did no mention anything about roasting nor did i say i was bullying people so stop making false accusations, so unless you make a valid point i wont be replying to kids with autism, have fun.

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

Nothingbutbread
11-05-2016, 01:22 AM #17
anthonything
Space Ninja

serioushd- whispers: I bet he is mean. Most people leave the scene cause of skids like you lol. And inb4 moderator.... Kronos stop typing right now. No. Kronos.... No. Bad. Yes. Backspace. There ya go.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread
11-05-2016, 03:37 AM #18
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Oh look its that moron ProfoundModz, can you not get enough of us since you're always talking about us.

xD Cunt, give up. You tried last night on Skype say "We beat you kid, look at this screenshot" when all you did was admit you bully people, make more false assumptions and get rekt in front of a huge amount of people on Facebook. Please, give up cunt.

Edit -
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
serioushd- whispers: I bet he is mean. Most people leave the scene cause of skids like you lol. And inb4 moderator.... Kronos stop typing right now. No. Kronos.... No. Bad. Yes. Backspace. There ya go.

Extinct, you couldnt handle me by yourself? You had to get your fuck buddy in here too lmao xD
11-05-2016, 09:10 AM #19
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
xD Cunt, give up. You tried last night on Skype say "We beat you kid, look at this screenshot" when all you did was admit you bully people, make more false assumptions and get rekt in front of a huge amount of people on Facebook. Please, give up cunt.

Edit -

Extinct, you couldnt handle me by yourself? You had to get your fuck buddy in here too lmao xD

I was sleeping in fact but you didn't show me up you just showed how dumb you really are, I put bullying in quotations meaning it isn't true I was just taking it out of your previous message, learn shit before you talk kid.. like I said to the other kid.. say a valid point and I will reply if not well fuck off.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo