Post: Can you get banned for doing the custom game xp glitch?
01-22-2013, 09:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know if you can get banned for doing the custom game glitch were you can earn xp?
01-22-2013, 09:42 PM #2
HomelandSec
League Champion
I haven't seen anyone getting banned for that and I've been doing it every few weeks trying to get gold guns.
Just do it with a close friend and don't have a very high KD/R
01-22-2013, 09:58 PM #3
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by In View Post
Does anyone know if you can get banned for doing the custom game glitch were you can earn xp?

There is a chance you might and you can get banned, you are exploiting the game.
01-23-2013, 02:36 AM #4
Ain't nobody got time for that!!! Treyarch isn't banning anyone for anything, i haven't heard of anyone getting banned for glitches maybe they will later but why do you care for a game that has glitches everywhere ?
01-23-2013, 03:28 AM #5
They'll probably start banning everyone after they purchase DLC. I mean it is Activision we're talking about here.
01-23-2013, 04:09 AM #6
Well it'd be safer if you didn't, if you get console banned you just lost all your games and your account so don't risk it if you want to continue playing your ps3
01-23-2013, 01:27 PM #7
-Soup-
Banned
Originally posted by Monkey
Well it'd be safer if you didn't, if you get console banned you just lost all your games and your account so don't risk it if you want to continue playing your ps3

Lol. Not literally "Console Banned". This means you can still play other games but your console(ps3 or xbox) is indeed banned from black ops 2 forever. You may still play other games as I had my first Jtagged Xbox banned from Black Ops 1 Servers. My newest Jailbroken Ps3 Is banned from MW3 for hosting a mod menu that i made. But its all cool cuz i got money to blow!

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

But no you cannot get your account or console banned for hosting custom games xp lobbies. However, if you don't take Game Recording Off they may catch you and give you a week suspention as they did for me.
01-23-2013, 06:53 PM #8
it's safer if you won't do it because it's actually exploiting the game.. I think they can ban you for doing that not a perm ban.. just an stupid oldfashion account ban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo