05-27-2013, 03:38 PM #1
flyboyissac
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a black ops 2 zombies usb mods offline no jailbreak? out there if so can you please show me a vid or sum download links

like just resigns saves?
06-16-2013, 12:26 AM #11
roochops
Save Point
I have used everything and nothing works on BLES01717 all files are corrupt no mater what you use. please share if you can. i have done BO1 and works like a charm
06-17-2013, 01:49 AM #12
kysezdie98
Do a barrel roll!
There was a post about Campaign mods but I havnt seen a post about zombie mods on a OFW and you would need a CFW for online zombie/multiplayer mods.
03-27-2014, 03:30 PM #13
You are wrong i have offline mods for blackops 1 without jailbreak so thts possible
Originally posted by iJosh View Post
I don't think that this is possible, I am pretty confident that all modification to this game require an CFW PS3.
03-28-2014, 07:28 AM #14
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
Originally posted by Legend View Post
You are wrong i have offline mods for blackops 1 without jailbreak so thts possible

Are you mentally disabled? They guy was talking about black ops 2, and I said that black ops 2 cant be modded with a usb. Not black ops 1. You stupid fuck.
04-01-2014, 11:21 AM #15
Are you mentally disabled? They guy was talking about black ops 2, and I said that black ops 2 cant be modded with a usb. Not black ops 1. You stupid fuck.

Firstly watch your language or ill start talking in your way and secondly its possible to hack bo2 with usb we are developing it
04-01-2014, 11:24 AM #16
the reputation thing that you did doesnot matter to me
04-02-2014, 09:26 AM #17
iJosh
Firstly watch your language or ill start talking in your way and secondly its possible to hack bo2 with usb we are developing it

I personally couldn't care a less about the manner in which you talk to me. Its not possible now, and that's what the guy asked for. He didn't ask if was possible, he asked if any existed. Sorry for snapping at you, just sick of people that I've never ever heard thinking there modding pros cause they a use USB, and NO online mods are out for any recent call of duty titles, bar black ops 1 using a usb, so when they try and tell me that is, I believe I have the right to treat you the way I did.
04-02-2014, 09:29 AM #18
iJosh
the reputation thing that you did doesnot matter to me

Oh, and in regards to this, I don't care about the reputation system. I used it correctly cause you made an extremely low quality post.
04-07-2015, 02:33 AM #19
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xXcodgmRTE View Post
there are no offline mods yet for non jb users but there will be soon and you do not need a cfw ps3 to be able to mod black ops 2 it just takes time for people to figure out the proper codes

how do you "not" need cfw ps3 to mod bo2?
OR are you saying that you can have mod menu but offline.
I have a friend that does modding and he tells me "he can give my account a mod menu for black ops 2" is that possible?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo