09-24-2012, 12:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Treyarch has just posted a fourth Black Ops 2 Zombies teaser, titled WaltZ. The video features 50's style music topped off with scary noises of the undead. As the date of the Zombies world premier looms nearer, fans are getting anxious.

You must login or register to view this content.

“When you waltz with the dead, you’d better keep up.”
- Treyarch on the official Black Ops 2 Facebook You must login or register to view this content..

This teaser has opened the door of speculation, as fans are left guessing. Some believe the music suggests a new perk cola that will be available for purchase within the map.

The Black Ops 2 Zombies World Premier is set for Wednesday, September 26th. Stay tuned for coverage of the reveal right here on NextGenUpdate!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Storm ; 09-24-2012 at 02:45 AM.

The following user thanked Storm for this useful post:

Redadski
09-24-2012, 01:39 AM #2
eggyj
Mario!
Yeah it's a new perk - when you shoot a zombie they grab the nearest zombie and do the waltz with them, buying you precious time to escape :carling:

The following 3 users say thank you to eggyj for this useful post:

Forgive, oG GUNN3R, Redadski
09-24-2012, 02:13 AM #3
N.W.A
Niggaz With Attitude
Originally posted by another user
The Black Ops 2 Zombies World Premier is set for Tuesday, September 26th. Stay tuned for coverage of the reveal right here on NextGenUpdate!

Where I live, September 26th is Wednesday. LOL JK I'm not an asshole, just pointing out a little correction
Last edited by N.W.A ; 09-24-2012 at 02:32 AM.
09-24-2012, 06:03 AM #4
Xenoflare
Guitar is My Life
DayZ parody in the title?
09-24-2012, 07:18 AM #5
Originally posted by N.W.A View Post
Where I live, September 26th is Wednesday. LOL JK I'm not an asshole, just pointing out a little correction

Haha, thanks for pointing that out.

Originally posted by eggyj View Post
Yeah it's a new perk - when you shoot a zombie they grab the nearest zombie and do the waltz with them, buying you precious time to escape

Funny idea :p I would like to see some new perk colas in the game to keep things fresh and interesting. It will be interesting to see what Treyarch can up with.
09-24-2012, 07:49 AM #6
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
This could just be a hint towards a ball room or something inside of the map, as the map is mean to be a city, or it could be hinting a new zombie one that may be dancing and then attacks you!
09-24-2012, 11:23 AM #7
dazz1871part2
Pokemon Trainer
This is old. I seen this about a week ago! Mods why are you so late with posting up news about black ops 2 and saying its new when it's not!

The following 3 users groaned at dazz1871part2 for this awful post:

cheese&crack, eggyj,
09-24-2012, 11:46 AM #8
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
This game is gonna be badass cant wait for this sjeize!!
09-24-2012, 02:28 PM #9
Convey
Banned
Zombies is guna be epic
09-24-2012, 02:55 PM #10
napster11089
Do a barrel roll!
still debating on whether i should get BO2 on release day or just wait till the price goes down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo