09-24-2012, 12:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Treyarch has just posted a fourth Black Ops 2 Zombies teaser, titled WaltZ. The video features 50's style music topped off with scary noises of the undead. As the date of the Zombies world premier looms nearer, fans are getting anxious.

You must login or register to view this content.

“When you waltz with the dead, you’d better keep up.”
- Treyarch on the official Black Ops 2 Facebook You must login or register to view this content..

This teaser has opened the door of speculation, as fans are left guessing. Some believe the music suggests a new perk cola that will be available for purchase within the map.

The Black Ops 2 Zombies World Premier is set for Wednesday, September 26th. Stay tuned for coverage of the reveal right here on NextGenUpdate!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Storm ; 09-24-2012 at 02:45 AM.

The following user thanked Storm for this useful post:

Redadski
09-24-2012, 04:20 PM #11
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I'm not trying to get all hyped up for this game. Even though I can maintain myself for new CoD's. Now for NBA 2K13, that's TOTALLY different. I seriously cant wait for that game. Just one more week until the midnight release, i'm so going. Anyways, yeah, I got the Hardened Edition for this game and I just need to pay $10 so im set.
09-24-2012, 05:49 PM #12
dazz1871part2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Mr.
You only have 2 posts, and you are already complaining that this is old? Really? This is the first time I saw it, so it is obvious that not everyone has seen it.
And he is not a mod, he is a reporter.

I'm not new here! Been on here for about 2 years but keep forgetting my pass word. Sorry reporter then need to look up things b4 he or she comes out saying its "new" and they did the same with the maps just just post about saying they was leaked when black ops came out with them on there Facebook page a good few hours b4 they did a post
09-24-2012, 06:57 PM #13
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Just like I thought a New Perk sound :p

Man I'm Good Happy
09-24-2012, 08:01 PM #14
Originally posted by dazz1871part2 View Post
This is old. I seen this about a week ago! Mods why are you so late with posting up news about black ops 2 and saying its new when it's not!

I am sorry my friend, you're mistaken. This Zombies teaser was only posted 23 hours ago, on the official Call of Duty YouTube channel. There have been several Zombies teasers posted to the channel, perhaps you are confusing this one with an earlier one.
09-24-2012, 11:32 PM #15
Astruhh
Climbing up the ladder
Awesome!!!
09-25-2012, 04:34 AM #16
cant wait for this game to be released i bought it soley for the zombies not for the multiplayer
09-25-2012, 10:59 AM #17
xMASTROFRANK-
Do a barrel roll!
i love the zombie mode in call of duty :megusta:
09-25-2012, 01:03 PM #18
dazz1871part2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Storm View Post
I am sorry my friend, you're mistaken. This Zombies teaser was only posted 23 hours ago, on the official Call of Duty YouTube channel. There have been several Zombies teasers posted to the channel, perhaps you are confusing this one with an earlier one.

Sorry mate but I'm 100% right!! If you look on utube and go to the syndicate project and it's about the 6th vid down! It was uploaded 6DAYS AGO!!!! So I will wait for your sorry
09-25-2012, 03:28 PM #19
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jake View Post
This could just be a hint towards a ball room or something inside of the map, as the map is mean to be a city, or it could be hinting a new zombie one that may be dancing and then attacks you!

There need to keep jug though :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo