Post: Black Ops 2 Zombies - FAQ's answered - Ask me your questions now! (I have the game)
11-07-2012, 09:44 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone Smile

some of you may know, if you have watched my livestreams that I have had Black Ops 2 for a few days now and I'm a keen zombie player! Now I've made this thread to try and answer Frequently asked questions, as well as answer your personal questions about the game! (Please quote me when you ask a question!)

Q - Are there any new zombies?
A - Yes, I have only come across one so far, if you go into "no mans land" (where the bus drives on the gamemode tranzit), you get attacked by what I can only describe as a zombie gremlin! It scratches at your face, but doesn't kill you, but I have died numerous times because I've tried to kill it and normal zombies have killed me while doing so!

Q - Are there any new characters?
A - Yes, I have only played split-screen a few times, and I've seen two characters on the tranzit map, a black guy, and a guy that I can only describe as a nerd ! On the farm map where I played the game mode grief (see question below), I played as a soviet in one of those nuclear radiation protection suits, and an FBI agent (it looked like the one you turn zombies into with the wonder weapon in call of the dead!)

Q - What game modes are available?
A - Survival for all 3 of the maps (classic zombies), tranzit for the bus station map (this is where you survive and ride around on the bus), and grief for the other 2 (2 teams, whoever survives wins, simple!), these game modes are only for offline, we'll have to wait and see if there are any modes exclusive to online!

Q - New wonder weapon?
A - Yes there is, I haven't got it yet, but Ive seen it in the box, seems good, but you'll have to check back later when i've actually got it! I have had the ray gun which is the same as always!

Q - New perks?
A - I know there are but I haven't found any so far!

Q - Part combination feature, what is it?
A - You find parts all around the map and there are different stations in different places which allow you to combine them to make weapons, I have only made one so far, I combined a mannequin and a fan, it made an object which drew zombies towards it, stunned them and killed most of them, looking forward to making some more interesting weapons!

Q - he bus driver, who is he?!
A - A freaky robot whose eyes change colour depending on what mood he's in!

That's all the questions I can think of, please send me yours by Quoting me!

Watch out for my coming up livestreams, you'll be able to watch it all!

Have a nice day!
Last edited by Mudkip ; 11-07-2012 at 09:46 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mudkip for this useful post:

GE90, KaReM-D,
11-07-2012, 10:03 PM #2
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by LFC View Post
Hey everyone Smile

some of you may know, if you have watched my livestreams that I have had Black Ops 2 for a few days now and I'm a keen zombie player! Now I've made this thread to try and answer Frequently asked questions, as well as answer your personal questions about the game! (Please quote me when you ask a question!)

A - Yes, I have only come across one so far, if you go into "no mans land" (where the bus drives on the gamemode tranzit), you get attacked by what I can only describe as a zombie gremlin! It scratches at your face, but doesn't kill you, but I have died numerous times because I've tried to kill it and normal zombies have killed me while doing so!

A - Yes, I have only played split-screen a few times, and I've seen two characters on the tranzit map, a black guy, and a guy that I can only describe as a nerd ! On the farm map where I played the game mode grief (see question below), I played as a soviet in one of those nuclear radiation protection suits, and an FBI agent (it looked like the one you turn zombies into with the wonder weapon in call of the dead!)

A - Survival for all 3 of the maps (classic zombies), tranzit for the bus station map (this is where you survive and ride around on the bus), and grief for the other 2 (2 teams, whoever survives wins, simple!), these game modes are only for offline, we'll have to wait and see if there are any modes exclusive to online!

Q - New wonder weapon?
A - Yes there is, I haven't got it yet, but Ive seen it in the box, seems good, but you'll have to check back later when i've actually got it! I have had the ray gun which is the same as always!

Q - New perks?

A - You find parts all around the map and there are different stations in different places which allow you to combine them to make weapons, I have only made one so far, I combined a mannequin and a fan, it made an object which drew zombies towards it, stunned them and killed most of them, looking forward to making some more interesting weapons!

Have a nice day!

Im getting the game tomorrow are the servers up?
11-07-2012, 10:07 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Has the zombie AI got smarter or same as black ops e.g able to make them follow you and nothing happens.
How many maps as standard ?
11-07-2012, 10:19 PM #4
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Has the zombie AI got smarter or same as black ops e.g able to make them follow you and nothing happens.
How many maps as standard ?

AI seems almost identical to black ops, the zombies do everything they do in BO1, but they can do some more, like in one instance they can crawl under a garage door, but really it's all the same

3 maps discluding nuke town zombies, on transit game mode, only available on the bus station map, the bus can drive to the other 2, just to let you know!

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by skillz369 View Post
Im getting the game tomorrow are the servers up?

I play it on my jtag, so I'm afraid I don't know :\
11-07-2012, 10:19 PM #5
Was leaked but doubt it true but can you confirm if you can level up (prestige) in zombies or do you think they might but in the online version?
11-07-2012, 10:20 PM #6
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Hey everyone Smile

Q - New wonder weapon?

Q - New perks?

Have a nice day!

Do you prefer it over W@W and BO1 Zombies?
11-07-2012, 10:53 PM #7
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Frenchy
Do you prefer it over W@W and BO1 Zombies?

No, I'll always love W@W, classic is my thing, but this will suit a lot of people, don't get me wrong, i still love it!
11-07-2012, 11:25 PM #8
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Hey everyone Smile

Q - New wonder weapon?

Q - New perks?

Have a nice day!

Can you please try to explain the differences between Tranzit and survival?.. Is the only difference the Bus?
11-08-2012, 09:06 AM #9
cokelas
Do a barrel roll!
Hey everyone Smile

Q - New wonder weapon?

Q - New perks?

Have a nice day!

How Can we kill the electric skeleton ? Smile
11-08-2012, 12:04 PM #10
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Hey everyone Smile

Q - New wonder weapon?

Q - New perks?

Have a nice day!

in zombies, are there currently any other special grenades other than the monkey bomb? if so, whats it called and what does it do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo