Post: Black Ops 2 Zombies - FAQ's answered - Ask me your questions now! (I have the game)
11-07-2012, 09:44 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone Smile

some of you may know, if you have watched my livestreams that I have had Black Ops 2 for a few days now and I'm a keen zombie player! Now I've made this thread to try and answer Frequently asked questions, as well as answer your personal questions about the game! (Please quote me when you ask a question!)

Q - Are there any new zombies?
A - Yes, I have only come across one so far, if you go into "no mans land" (where the bus drives on the gamemode tranzit), you get attacked by what I can only describe as a zombie gremlin! It scratches at your face, but doesn't kill you, but I have died numerous times because I've tried to kill it and normal zombies have killed me while doing so!

Q - Are there any new characters?
A - Yes, I have only played split-screen a few times, and I've seen two characters on the tranzit map, a black guy, and a guy that I can only describe as a nerd ! On the farm map where I played the game mode grief (see question below), I played as a soviet in one of those nuclear radiation protection suits, and an FBI agent (it looked like the one you turn zombies into with the wonder weapon in call of the dead!)

Q - What game modes are available?
A - Survival for all 3 of the maps (classic zombies), tranzit for the bus station map (this is where you survive and ride around on the bus), and grief for the other 2 (2 teams, whoever survives wins, simple!), these game modes are only for offline, we'll have to wait and see if there are any modes exclusive to online!

Q - New wonder weapon?
A - Yes there is, I haven't got it yet, but Ive seen it in the box, seems good, but you'll have to check back later when i've actually got it! I have had the ray gun which is the same as always!

Q - New perks?
A - I know there are but I haven't found any so far!

Q - Part combination feature, what is it?
A - You find parts all around the map and there are different stations in different places which allow you to combine them to make weapons, I have only made one so far, I combined a mannequin and a fan, it made an object which drew zombies towards it, stunned them and killed most of them, looking forward to making some more interesting weapons!

Q - he bus driver, who is he?!
A - A freaky robot whose eyes change colour depending on what mood he's in!

That's all the questions I can think of, please send me yours by Quoting me!

Watch out for my coming up livestreams, you'll be able to watch it all!

Have a nice day!
Last edited by Mudkip ; 11-07-2012 at 09:46 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mudkip for this useful post:

GE90, KaReM-D,
11-08-2012, 04:55 PM #11
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
Can you please try to explain the differences between Tranzit and survival?.. Is the only difference the Bus?

That's the only difference I've noticed so far, the bus does go to the other 2 maps, but I'm afraid I haven't played enough of tranzit to get to know it well, I will play it tonight!

Originally posted by cokelas View Post
How Can we kill the electric skeleton ? Smile

I have no idea what that is! And i haven't seen it!

Originally posted by imyourupgrade1 View Post
in zombies, are there currently any other special grenades other than the monkey bomb? if so, whats it called and what does it do

I haven't even come across the monkey bomb as of yet, so all I can say is I don't know!
11-08-2012, 08:19 PM #12
Try getting the new wonder weapon tell us what it does.
11-08-2012, 08:45 PM #13
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Have you found a Pack A Punch Machine?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Have you found a Pack A Punch Machine?
Originally posted by LFC View Post
Hey everyone Smile

some of you may know, if you have watched my livestreams that I have had Black Ops 2 for a few days now and I'm a keen zombie player! Now I've made this thread to try and answer Frequently asked questions, as well as answer your personal questions about the game! (Please quote me when you ask a question!)

A - Yes, I have only come across one so far, if you go into "no mans land" (where the bus drives on the gamemode tranzit), you get attacked by what I can only describe as a zombie gremlin! It scratches at your face, but doesn't kill you, but I have died numerous times because I've tried to kill it and normal zombies have killed me while doing so!

A - Yes, I have only played split-screen a few times, and I've seen two characters on the tranzit map, a black guy, and a guy that I can only describe as a nerd ! On the farm map where I played the game mode grief (see question below), I played as a soviet in one of those nuclear radiation protection suits, and an FBI agent (it looked like the one you turn zombies into with the wonder weapon in call of the dead!)

A - Survival for all 3 of the maps (classic zombies), tranzit for the bus station map (this is where you survive and ride around on the bus), and grief for the other 2 (2 teams, whoever survives wins, simple!), these game modes are only for offline, we'll have to wait and see if there are any modes exclusive to online!

Q - New wonder weapon?
A - Yes there is, I haven't got it yet, but Ive seen it in the box, seems good, but you'll have to check back later when i've actually got it! I have had the ray gun which is the same as always!

Q - New perks?

A - You find parts all around the map and there are different stations in different places which allow you to combine them to make weapons, I have only made one so far, I combined a mannequin and a fan, it made an object which drew zombies towards it, stunned them and killed most of them, looking forward to making some more interesting weapons!

Have a nice day!
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM #14
whynot
Pokemon Trainer
Hey everyone Smile

Q - New wonder weapon?

Q - New perks?

Have a nice day!

is the perks still limited to 4?
also theres 4 player splitscreen right? in local it says up to 4 player ,and ive only seen 3 player split so far
11-09-2012, 12:37 PM #15
Hey everyone Smile

Q - New wonder weapon?

Q - New perks?

Have a nice day!

You should use a trainer like I'm using got to level 30 with God mode, infinity ammo and cash also the electric boss came at 20 for me and I killed him with EMP grenades(There new)
11-09-2012, 08:24 PM #16
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by x View Post
You should use a trainer like I'm using got to level 30 with God mode, infinity ammo and cash also the electric boss came at 20 for me and I killed him with EMP grenades(There new)

How would I get that? I'd appreciate It if you let me know Smile
11-09-2012, 08:39 PM #17
---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
How would I get that? I'd appreciate It if you let me know Smile

Here :You must login or register to view this content.
Here can download it here and it will show you how to use it.
11-10-2012, 11:33 AM #18
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
how many total maps
are classic cod 5 & 7 maps available

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo