12-09-2012, 03:47 AM #1
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); now we all know that treyarch and activision only care about money so obviously they will release a shit map that makes no sense as the regular map and then make the dlc maps 50x better, but what are your opinions on zombies so far?
12-09-2012, 10:45 AM #2
I think zombies was better in the Black ops 1, all maps are outside, would be cool if the new zombies maps are based inside with the ability to explore outside
12-09-2012, 02:04 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Sox1 View Post
now we all know that treyarch and activision only care about money so obviously they will release a shit map that makes no sense as the regular map and then make the dlc maps 50x better, but what are your opinions on zombies so far?

If I'm honest with you, I think this is closely behind WaW zombies.
I'm absolutely loving it so far. Usually I go for multiplayer and try to get highest prestige, but I stopped at 1st prestige rank 42 after I started playing zombies. Maps are good, but of course there are certain perks I'd love to see making a return, like PHD Flopper.

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade
12-09-2012, 02:28 PM #4
I like it sort of. I don't like the fact that Tranzit is the only mode worth playing (IMO). Tranzit is a great mode and I like the aspect of it all. But the 3 separate maps for survival/grief are pretty damn bad. They're all small as hell and some don't even have all the components (pack-a-punch, perks, etc.) I wish they would've put in two 'worlds' in zombies at the start (or at least made the separate maps better), but then again it is Activision, so I guess we'll have to wait for the map packs. Hopefully the separate maps in that Map Pack are decent.

The following 2 users say thank you to Stone for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade, xSOADx
12-09-2012, 04:32 PM #5
onrode
Gym leader
well its pretty cool i had always like Zombies Happy
12-09-2012, 09:43 PM #6
USAB
Are you high?
i was really hoping for more than one type of map. i see tranzit as one map. i hate that you cannot play grief on the full map.
12-09-2012, 09:52 PM #7
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
I think they will impress down the line, they took BOPS 1 pretty far.
Don't see why they wouldn't do the same with this one.

The following user thanked Det0x for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade
12-10-2012, 01:09 AM #8
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Stone View Post
I like it sort of. I don't like the fact that Tranzit is the only mode worth playing (IMO). Tranzit is a great mode and I like the aspect of it all. But the 3 separate maps for survival/grief are pretty damn bad. They're all small as hell and some don't even have all the components (pack-a-punch, perks, etc.) I wish they would've put in two 'worlds' in zombies at the start (or at least made the separate maps better), but then again it is Activision, so I guess we'll have to wait for the map packs. Hopefully the separate maps in that Map Pack are decent.

thats exactly the thing that i don't like about it, the only map to start with is "green run" which has tranzit with all 3 of the maps inside it, making survival on farm/town/bus depot boring because there's nothing different in them at all (plus they're very small) i was hoping for atleast 2 large maps on the release like black ops 1 did (kino & five) it should start going off once dlc comes in [ATTACH=CONFIG]20816[/ATTACH]
12-22-2012, 09:23 PM #9
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I have always been a big fan of zombies but i think they ruined the whole feel of zombies :(
12-23-2012, 12:04 AM #10
Originally posted by 2EzY2MoD View Post
I have always been a big fan of zombies but i think they ruined the whole feel of zombies :(

I second that. . . WaW was 10 times better.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo