12-13-2012, 04:48 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 28k kills and 151 downs. About to hit 33k kills tomorrow. But yea I'm still a skull with blue eyes... I knew it wasn't k/d to pretty much wasted my time doing this shit.

The following user thanked Contributed for this useful post:

C-Drou
12-14-2012, 12:24 AM #20
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
So I should gather a bunch of good ppl and play tranzit for levels? I got money stored and a gun stored in the fridge.

i'd probably say it's better to play with 2 people and work together and go for like round 30 atleast and try to get round 30 a couple of times, you should level up, if you play with heaps of people there will be shitloads of zombies and it takes forever, usually all of my friends i played with leveled up to the knife emblem from getting to round 25 or higher on tranzit with me, it has to be in public match or in a custom game on ORIGINAL. if you get round 25 or higher a few times in a row i think you will probably level up, the k/d is just a troll, my friend has blue eyes with 779 downs and 13000 kills lol
12-14-2012, 12:33 AM #21
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dark
As I said before.

All I'm doing is playing solo, tranzit 31,41,39,47, 2500 to 4000 avg kills. Is ranking me up quicker than online.
Given up playing with mates to be honest, 4 man, 3 man takes too long, people DC, dick about and solo is better for focusing on yourself.

If you want us two can play sometime on survival.

Originally posted by Sox
i'd probably say it's better to play with 2 people and work together and go for like round 30 atleast and try to get round 30 a couple of times, you should level up, if you play with heaps of people there will be shitloads of zombies and it takes forever, usually all of my friends i played with leveled up to the knife emblem from getting to round 25 or higher on tranzit with me, it has to be in public match or in a custom game on ORIGINAL. if you get round 25 or higher a few times in a row i think you will probably level up, the k/d is just a troll, my friend has blue eyes with 779 downs and 13000 kills lol

So if I were to play with one friend it has to be on original? Are you sure? And round 25 a few times in a round should get me shotguns? I can easily do that on solo on survival.
12-14-2012, 12:42 AM #22
Dark Nero
I defeated!
If you want us two can play sometime on survival. So if I were to play with one friend it has to be on original? Are you sure? And round 25 a few times in a round should get me shotguns? I can easily do that on solo on survival.

Sure if you like, 2 man tranzit should be easy. & as I said before, go and play solo and reach round 31+
I hit round 34 and then I got knife. I been trying for round 50 now and all I've reached is 47 and then I did something daft, so I'm trying again.
12-14-2012, 12:43 AM #23
Contributed
I defeated!
Sure if you like, 2 man tranzit should be easy. & as I said before, go and play solo and reach round 31+
I hit round 34 and then I got knife. I been trying for round 50 now and all I've reached is 47 and then I did something daft, so I'm trying again.

You play on original like he said or does that not matter? And add Contributed no dashes or anything. I'm going out to watch the Eagles lose once again so I won't be on for a bit lol.
12-14-2012, 12:47 AM #24
Dark Nero
I defeated!
You play on original like he said or does that not matter? And add Contributed no dashes or anything. I'm going out to watch the Eagles lose once again so I won't be on for a bit lol.

I don't play on custom games, I play Solo, so its ranked on the leaderboards and its the alternative to playing online.
I do know a friend that ranked up on custom games, but personally I'd rather play for a leaderboard score at the same time.
12-14-2012, 02:39 AM #25
Contributed
I defeated!
I don't play on custom games, I play Solo, so its ranked on the leaderboards and its the alternative to playing online.
I do know a friend that ranked up on custom games, but personally I'd rather play for a leaderboard score at the same time.

Yea same here. We can do whatever doesnt matter to me.
12-14-2012, 04:37 AM #26
xd366
find me on twitter now
Originally posted by Clanor View Post
Why not? if he only play zombies today I got 4000 kills today and I just played grief and survival with my friends all day. And Contributed good news I got the skull with knife with blue eyes I palyed solo and got to round 22 but I didnt rank up I just play another game after it in custom game and I ranked up, same to my friend he was two bones and two tallies and after one game survival he got skull with two tallies.

you can only rank up once per day...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

why dont people believe is based on KD xD.
ive been tracking up all my games. i ranked up once a day, and only went up a level once i reached 50kd i went up a level

The following user groaned xd366 for this awful post:

Im Your Upgrade
12-14-2012, 05:15 AM #27
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
you can only rank up once per day...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

why dont people believe is based on KD xD.
ive been tracking up all my games. i ranked up once a day, and only went up a level once i reached 50kd i went up a level

I have a 208 k/d with 33k kills yet not shotgun.
12-14-2012, 07:00 AM #28
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
I have a 208 k/d with 33k kills yet not shotgun.

It might take into account what your kills are from and the settings of the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo