12-13-2012, 04:48 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 28k kills and 151 downs. About to hit 33k kills tomorrow. But yea I'm still a skull with blue eyes... I knew it wasn't k/d to pretty much wasted my time doing this shit.

The following user thanked Contributed for this useful post:

C-Drou
12-14-2012, 08:30 AM #29
MOHN
Big Daddy
Update:
In solo tranzit (not custom) I made to 42 and next one to 40 got my shotgun, yaaah. High round is the only key. So I made to high round over 40+ three game in a row to get the highest emblem. Also my kdr is 220.
12-14-2012, 08:31 AM #30
shady15243
Do a barrel roll!
DANG, nice K/D. I feel bad that you've not ranked up. :(
12-14-2012, 10:38 AM #31
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
Originally posted by SheWantsThe
Update:
In solo tranzit (not custom) I made to 42 and next one to 40 got my shotgun, yaaah. High round is the only key. So I made to high round over 40+ three game in a row to get the highest emblem. Also my kdr is 220.

Im not gonna say the rounds are the only way there are other factors but rounds maybe the faster becasue the kills, rounds count and you will be playing in orginal (I dont know if that matter) not like custom games only k/d count + xd366 I agree with you that you can only level up once per day but k/d is a slow way to level up and not the only way. I've tried playing survival in 3 accounts and leveled up from one game, and I have a vid in my channel with people got the skull with knife with bad k/d but they only play for rounds if anyone interested.
12-14-2012, 03:38 PM #32
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by SheWantsThe
Update:

Did you do the glitch where you place the zombie shield in the corner at the tunnel then all the zombies go to the car thing and its like free headshots?
12-14-2012, 03:52 PM #33
MOHN
Big Daddy
no I was playing regular.

Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Did you do the glitch where you place the zombie shield in the corner at the tunnel then all the zombies go to the car thing and its like free headshots?
12-14-2012, 04:33 PM #34
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Originally posted by Contributed View Post

Giving away my tactic.
12-14-2012, 07:07 PM #35
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dark
Giving away my tactic.

Haha :P I was watching it on your fileshare.
12-16-2012, 07:21 AM #36
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
you can only rank up once per day...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

why dont people believe is based on KD xD.
ive been tracking up all my games. i ranked up once a day, and only went up a level once i reached 50kd i went up a level

i have 700 kd on 1 account and it is 1 bone, my other account got to round 22 and i joined my friends custom game and didn't kill any zombies, the game ended and i had 6 kills (THIS WAS MY FIRST GAME ON THIS ACCOUNT) and it had a total leaderboard kills of 6 kills and 1 down and i ranked up to 2 bones yet my other account with a 700kd didnt rank up to 2 bones, its still 1 bone.
12-16-2012, 02:30 PM #37
lil__cowjar
Little One
kd always matters

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo