01-08-2013, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

1.Get a turbine
2.place next to a wanted perk
3.drink perk while holding square if done correctly you should have a working perk
Lol u mad bro?
Last edited by HAYSTACKMOBBIN ; 01-08-2013 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Spam

The following user thanked HAYSTACKMOBBIN for this useful post:

FwiskyFIFA

The following 4 users groaned at HAYSTACKMOBBIN for this awful post:

jimmymc12, MichealBircher, oG GUNN3R, reaperburns88
01-08-2013, 08:23 AM #11
Everybody look I changed it you feel better now Smile
01-08-2013, 09:44 AM #12
yeah this aint a glitch its part of the game. its how you get the trophy like the other guy said.....but you guys should also know you dont actually have the perk untill power is on...so if you buy jug...the zombie will still kill you in 2 slaps.
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM #13
OMG, maybe after this he'll post a video of a glitch saying he found a ladder and if you stand next to the bus and hold square, it magically goes on it, cause that's obviously not part of the game right?

The following 2 users say thank you to GN_darklight for this useful post:

BishAreForFags, oG GUNN3R
01-08-2013, 07:11 PM #14
Originally posted by nextgensam View Post
yeah this aint a glitch its part of the game. its how you get the trophy like the other guy said.....but you guys should also know you dont actually have the perk untill power is on...so if you buy jug...the zombie will still kill you in 2 slaps.

Are you fucking retarded If you look jugg is lighted up and the other perk isnt lighted up I was just trying to post some useful info.

The following user groaned HAYSTACKMOBBIN for this awful post:

oG GUNN3R
01-08-2013, 08:09 PM #15
Shanette
Do a barrel roll!
Ahahahaha this guy made me laugh so hard
01-08-2013, 08:22 PM #16
zackandjon
I am error
wow really quick to blame aren't ya people. This vid clearly shows that the first perk stuck on without the power... I wasn't aware of this so I do find it helpful. I didn't see this in recent glitch videos so sometimes its good to revive stuff ppl think is patched/undiscovered. And I don't see where this person is claiming any credit of any kind so.... Sometimes people just post stuff to help and they don't have time/energy to contribute to a search for something that the person hasn't heard of in the first place. What am I to type into a search engine to produce the old video of this glitch? I would like to see the original.
Last edited by zackandjon ; 01-21-2013 at 02:19 AM.

The following user thanked zackandjon for this useful post:

HAYSTACKMOBBIN
01-08-2013, 08:25 PM #17
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Older than your grandmother mate.
01-08-2013, 11:03 PM #18
itnio
Little One
Not to be rude, but the glitch is keeping the perk without the power being on. If you hold square [PS3] or X [XBOX] while drinking the perk and pick your turbine up simultaneously you keep the perk without the power being on. Look at the thread more carefully before judging and bashing.

The following user thanked itnio for this useful post:

jo2305
01-09-2013, 02:25 AM #19
thanks this worked for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo