01-08-2013, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

1.Get a turbine
2.place next to a wanted perk
3.drink perk while holding square if done correctly you should have a working perk
Lol u mad bro?
Last edited by HAYSTACKMOBBIN ; 01-08-2013 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Spam

The following user thanked HAYSTACKMOBBIN for this useful post:

FwiskyFIFA

The following 4 users groaned at HAYSTACKMOBBIN for this awful post:

jimmymc12, MichealBircher, oG GUNN3R, reaperburns88
01-09-2013, 06:41 AM #20
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
it works when take the turbine just after you through away the bottle.Need perfect timing for this to work( i saw this from a video ,forgot whos but yeah)
01-09-2013, 04:46 PM #21
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by sploits View Post
?????? This isn't a glitch its supposed to do that. When you go near the perk machine it says it needs a source of power (just like some of the doors on the map). You put your turbine down and it powers said perk machine. Also if you get 2 perks before switching the power on you get an achievement (well you do on Xbox anyway, not sure about PS3).
Defo not a glitch

This has been posted B4 but this is a glitch the perk stayed on after he picked up the turbine. Normally when you pick up the turbine and the power is off the perk goes dim which means you have the perk but it doesn't work until the power is on (or a working turbine is next to the machine).
01-09-2013, 06:16 PM #22
Smil3
Keeper
this is very very old and been posted many times but nice vid
01-10-2013, 02:31 PM #23
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
you all still arguing over this hahahaha hehehehehe

stop criticise the kid too, he just needs to know that thats the part of the game play, which clearly he doesnt but he'll learn.
01-10-2013, 03:40 PM #24
In this video the guy buy all the Perks haha look at the money when he drink a perk haha
01-11-2013, 12:30 AM #25
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
you all still arguing over this hahahaha hehehehehe

stop criticise the kid too, he just needs to know that thats the part of the game play, which clearly he doesnt but he'll learn.

the glitch is now hotfixed
01-11-2013, 12:44 AM #26
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by HAYSTACKMOBBIN View Post

1.Get a turbine
2.place next to a wanted perk
3.drink perk while holding square if done correctly you should have a working perk
Lol u mad bro?

I POSTED THIS BEFORE I TOOK CREDIT FOR IT BUT as i then found out i did not find this but no one knows who so :|
01-13-2013, 03:22 AM #27
great finding

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo