02-19-2013, 01:23 PM #1
Zatyr
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah, so i checked the leaderboards on top 10 (kills)
It was this guy named 'BTSteindler'
I went to the theater mode, and saw there was a game of Tranzit, playing for 155 mins or something.
Found out that he is a glitcher. He did this glitch in the tunnel, he went out of the map, and all the zombies came to him.
He used the knuckles to kill the zombies.
He used the riot shield and the rpg shredders thingy to do the glitch. He was against the wall when he did it.

So my question is, does anyone knows a tutorial for this?

Sorry for my bad english...

Oh and, the #2 ranked zombie guy helped him to do the glitch. I don't remember his name.

NVM, FOUND OUT HOW TO DO THE GLITCH.

EDIT: This is the glitch he used
Last edited by Zatyr ; 02-20-2013 at 04:29 PM.
02-19-2013, 01:52 PM #2
DomSch
Haxor!
BTSteindler is a known cheater/booster. I used to boost with him in the old MW2 days.

I know how that glitch works and it's quite hard to get it to work, but once you're inside it's incredible. I came to round 40 yesterday Winky Winky
02-19-2013, 06:50 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Well, no shit he glitched! Lol. There's a VERY small amount of zombie players that know how to get to high rounds.

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

luceathome
02-19-2013, 07:55 PM #4
Zatyr
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xI
Well, no shit he glitched! Lol. There's a VERY small amount of zombie players that know how to get to high rounds.

Can he get banned? If not, it's very weird.. He is on the rank 1# on kills...
02-19-2013, 08:32 PM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Zatyr View Post
Can he get banned? If not, it's very weird.. He is on the rank 1# on kills...

My best guess would be yes, he could get banned and maybe reset because glitching is against CoD's rules.
02-19-2013, 08:45 PM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
fn old news m8
02-19-2013, 09:04 PM #7
csfola10taky
Climbing up the ladder
lol crazy shit going on here xD
02-20-2013, 05:15 AM #8
I'm fairly certain this is patched now. The shield just disappears when trying to change either one for the other and you end up with the turbine. Let me know if anyone else has different results. I tried on Xbox and PS3.

The following user thanked bathsalts for this useful post:

Lovol
02-20-2013, 02:50 PM #9
mrcl0wn
Do a barrel roll!
not exactly sure why everyone got so far off topic. Ironic you made this post, I just played the #3 ranked zombie killer, AKACRAZY_ . I run with a crew of only the best. Randomly a friend off their friends list comes into the game and is like, I need your guys help, I am playing the #3 player and he always whoops my ass , he is so good.

well, we started the game up at round 20, grief mode. 4 v 4. By round 21 AKACRAZY_ went down 3 times and him and his whole team rage quit the game, our team finished and won the game at round 21.

Point is most of these fags do glitch to get to the top. They aren't good at all. I will post the match on youtube later today and make a link to ut for anyone who wants a good laugh.

These guys aren't good, they just boost and have way too much time on their hands.

fuck you akacrazy_ , you got owned n00b

The following user thanked mrcl0wn for this useful post:

Lovol
02-20-2013, 03:16 PM #10
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
No point in doing glitches, your never become a good zombie player if you glitch because your not learning anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo