03-07-2013, 07:17 AM #1
JustinDT
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yo guys, I found this video on youtube about a Perma-Perk called "Cash Back" which I've never seen/heard of before and am sharing it.

What It Does:
Everytime you buy a perk, you will get 1000 points back if you go prone right away.

How You Get It:
Go prone right away after buying a perk (at the perk machine) and you should get a green flash. (may take multiple tries)
Note: You need atleast 100 perks drank to obtain this perma-perk

How You Lose It:
Not going prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks.

Here is the video:

Founder of this Perma-Perk: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JustinDT ; 03-07-2013 at 06:39 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to JustinDT for this useful post:

AMNE, amplif1er, Blackhawk_Dan, crazy_demon_01, eddine67, Gommy, Hawkin, I3lackadder, jkwxyz96, TheChosenOne, n1colBol4s, oG GUNN3R, rongey420, Rurneth, TheManDavid, xd366
03-07-2013, 06:42 PM #11
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by JustinDT View Post
Once you got the perma-perk you need to go prone everytime after buying a perk to keep it.
Oh, and i think you're talking about "How You Lose It: Don't go prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks." I was saying you lose the perma-perk if you don't go prone after buying perks.

Let me get this straight. So, I have to go in Tranzit solo and keep on trying to get the green smoke thing first. THEN, I have the perma-perk and all I have to do is go prone after buying every perk. Correct?
03-07-2013, 06:49 PM #12
JustinDT
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xI
Let me get this straight. So, I have to go in Tranzit solo and keep on trying to get the green smoke thing first. THEN, I have the perma-perk and all I have to do is go prone after buying every perk. Correct?

Yes...
03-07-2013, 07:13 PM #13
dildoinmouth
Bounty hunter
I done this on like my 8th try, I was playing Die Rise and forgot to go prone when buying Jugernog, I thought oh no problem it's an easy thing to do! I've tried 48 times and I cannot recreate the perma-perk... I'm doing it EXACTLY like before, I hope if you lose it you lose it permanent because that would suck
03-07-2013, 07:19 PM #14
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by JustinDT View Post
Once you got the perma-perk you need to go prone everytime after buying a perk to keep it.
Oh, and i think you're talking about "How You Lose It: Don't go prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks." I was saying you lose the perma-perk if you don't go prone after buying perks.

Thanks I was really confused at first but you explained it well.
03-07-2013, 11:53 PM #15
oG GUNN3R
--------
Lol, did it my second try. So easy, anyone having trouble just hold b right when he's about to be done with drinking it and your guy will crouch but not lay down. Then just let go of b and then hold it again, and he'll lay down and you'll get the permaperk. Easy as that.

EDIT:

Was playing Die Rise earlier and forgot to lay down when I bought Jugg and I didn't get the 1000 back so I thought I lost it, but when I went and bought Quick Revive later that game I went prone and got the 1000. So I'm not sure if you lose this or not.
Last edited by oG GUNN3R ; 03-08-2013 at 01:08 AM.
03-08-2013, 12:18 AM #16
musky123
Little One
it works great stuff.
03-08-2013, 03:53 AM #17
a22shady
Pokemon Trainer
Nice, Thanks
03-08-2013, 11:57 AM #18
i think i found another way you will almost certainly lose this perk....
i was on die rise and bought jug and proned and got the 5x200 points then straight away double tap arrived on the same floor so i bought it and proned.. and i never got the "cash back" and now i dont have it any more.. so im reckoning that you cant buy two perks in the same wave?? might be wrong and there could be another explanation as to why it went away..would love confirmation if any one wants to try/risk doing two perks in same wave. Thanks
03-08-2013, 12:55 PM #19
jkwxyz96
Bounty hunter
OMG this is very helpful,but it works on die rise too?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo