03-07-2013, 07:17 AM #1
JustinDT
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yo guys, I found this video on youtube about a Perma-Perk called "Cash Back" which I've never seen/heard of before and am sharing it.

What It Does:
Everytime you buy a perk, you will get 1000 points back if you go prone right away.

How You Get It:
Go prone right away after buying a perk (at the perk machine) and you should get a green flash. (may take multiple tries)
Note: You need atleast 100 perks drank to obtain this perma-perk

How You Lose It:
Not going prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks.

Here is the video:

Founder of this Perma-Perk: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JustinDT ; 03-07-2013 at 06:39 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to JustinDT for this useful post:

AMNE, amplif1er, Blackhawk_Dan, crazy_demon_01, eddine67, Gommy, Hawkin, I3lackadder, jkwxyz96, TheChosenOne, n1colBol4s, oG GUNN3R, rongey420, Rurneth, TheManDavid, xd366
03-08-2013, 06:10 PM #20
JustinDT
Vault dweller
Originally posted by jkwxyz96 View Post
OMG this is very helpful,but it works on die rise too?

Yep, works on Die Rise.

The following user thanked JustinDT for this useful post:

jkwxyz96
03-08-2013, 06:18 PM #21
a22shady
Pokemon Trainer
Is this stil lworking for anyone? I got it yesterday played acouple levels and worked perfectly. Today I went it to a game and did it but got nothing. I had it when last game ended. I have been trying to get it back doing same thing I did yesterday samething as the video but I can not get it. I did the bus stop thing about 10-12 times and nothing even played with few people and bought about 8 perks doing the same thing and still nothing.

Update: I did get it to work again however it took quite a while I bought a lot of perks. Also i did buy 2 perks on the same round than went into next round and bought another so you do not loose it for buying multiple perks in 1 round
Last edited by a22shady ; 03-08-2013 at 11:16 PM.
03-08-2013, 06:20 PM #22
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by JustinDT View Post
Yo guys, I found this video on youtube about a Perma-Perk called "Cash Back" which I've never seen/heard of before and am sharing it.

What It Does:
Everytime you buy a perk, you will get 1000 points back if you go prone right away.

How You Get It:
Go prone right away after buying a perk (at the perk machine) and you should get a green flash. (may take multiple tries)
Note: You need atleast 100 perks drank to obtain this perma-perk

How You Lose It:
Not going prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks.

Here is the video:

Founder of this Perma-Perk: You must login or register to view this content.

thanx 4 sharing this with the community Happy

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

JustinDT
03-09-2013, 12:48 AM #23
Originally posted by a22shady View Post

Update: I did get it to work again however it took quite a while I bought a lot of perks. Also i did buy 2 perks on the same round than went into next round and bought another so you do not loose it for buying multiple perks in 1 round

thanks for the info
Last edited by n1colBol4s ; 03-09-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: spelling error
03-09-2013, 01:23 PM #24
great find and thanks for sharing
03-18-2013, 03:41 PM #25
musky123
Little One
is this still working??
03-18-2013, 03:48 PM #26
a22shady
Pokemon Trainer
Yes it is. But if you loose it, Which I have know lost twice not sure how or why I lost it as I always lay down. But it takes quite a while to get it back. I bought and liad down somewhere around 50-75 times before I was able to get it back. So maybe there seems to be another way to loose it. Same thing happened to a friend playing. He was using it worked on 1 round in die rise next round went to buy a perk did the trick it was gone. It too took him a lot of tries of starting/ending game at bus stop to get it back.

The following user thanked a22shady for this useful post:

musky123
03-18-2013, 05:05 PM #27
musky123
Little One
ok so far im on about 15 perks and no green smoke yet.
03-18-2013, 06:46 PM #28
eddine67
Bounty hunter
I am on the PS3, I did it correctly on TranZit, I had the green smoke and all...
But the day after, I played on Die Rise and I prone when I got the perk.
I buyed Jugg, I recevied 1000 points. That's normal. But then I buyed another perk, I got 1000 points, but I lose the perma-perk right after, even I prone or what...
I just heard a laugh right after getting the 1000 points...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo