Post: Xbox-I need people to do the Richtofen Easter Egg On all Maps-(Will Be Recording)!!!
07-13-2013, 07:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really need people to help me do the Richtofen side of all the Easter eggs with me. I just got my HDPVR2 and made a New account for it, so anyone the helps me I'll be recording all the easter eggs and navcard tables when we build them and if you have a youtube I'll put your link to your channel in an annotation on the screen. I really don't have anything I can offer you other than my thanks, if I was in a better position financially I would try to give you guys something to convince you to help me :/ If you're interested in helping me please add my account "Mr Calikid408" I won't be able to do the Easter Eggs untill next weekend but I'll probably be playing regular Zombies games and minecraft on and off.
07-17-2013, 09:40 PM #2
Add me WaSSaBi AgE

Originally posted by alexdude99 View Post
I really need people to help me do the Richtofen side of all the Easter eggs with me. I just got my HDPVR2 and made a New account for it, so anyone the helps me I'll be recording all the easter eggs and navcard tables when we build them and if you have a youtube I'll put your link to your channel in an annotation on the screen. I really don't have anything I can offer you other than my thanks, if I was in a better position financially I would try to give you guys something to convince you to help me :/ If you're interested in helping me please add my account "Mr Calikid408" I won't be able to do the Easter Eggs untill next weekend but I'll probably be playing regular Zombies games and minecraft on and off.
07-18-2013, 01:09 AM #3
muskyman
Do a barrel roll!
im in 4 buried ee...

xoTHE BEAR JEWx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo