07-21-2013, 08:36 AM #1
Soldier.
The Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've recently started playing zombies a lot and am looking for people to play MOTD with on PS3, the only problem is I have no mic :(

I'm ok at the map when playing with randoms, my highest recorded match is round 45 solo. I just want people to play with who don't leave the game.

Here's what I know; (basically everything)

• All plane parts
  • Acid gat kit
  • Shield parts
  • Hell's retriever/redeemer
  • Golden spork

So yeah, if you got space for me or want to play with me just add Soldier_1337 and put zombies in the friend's request. I'm in the UK, just for timezone differences.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

Mui_G
07-21-2013, 11:40 AM #2
Hi add me on psn: YasinMansoor
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I've recently started playing zombies a lot and am looking for people to play MOTD with on PS3, the only problem is I have no mic :(

I'm ok at the map when playing with randoms, my highest recorded match was round 38 with 3 people. I just want people to play with who don't leave the game.

Here's what I know;

• All plane parts
  • Acid gat kit
  • Shield parts

I get a little lost searching for the box sometimes but I think I know all of the locations, and I kinda know how to get the golden spork but haven't done it yet.

So yeah, if you got space for me or want to play with me just add Soldier_1337 and put zombies in the friend's request. I'm in the UK, just for timezone differences.

The following user thanked maxman290 for this useful post:

Soldier.
07-23-2013, 08:24 AM #3
Soldier.
The Legend
Still looking for people :y:
07-23-2013, 08:45 AM #4
Elk
Lithium.
I've recently started playing zombies a lot and am looking for people to play MOTD with on PS3, the only problem is I have no mic :(

I'm ok at the map when playing with randoms, my highest recorded match was round 38 with 3 people. I just want people to play with who don't leave the game.

Here's what I know;

• All plane parts
  • Acid gat kit
  • Shield parts

I get a little lost searching for the box sometimes but I think I know all of the locations, and I kinda know how to get the golden spork but haven't done it yet.

I'll hit you up soon bud, get you to them high rounds! You should get a mic though! Something cheap will do. My PSN is elkyeim457 so I'll help you bro. Smile

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Soldier.
07-23-2013, 08:47 AM #5
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
I'll hit you up soon bud, get you to them high rounds! You should get a mic though! Something cheap will do. My PSN is elkyeim457 so I'll help you bro. Smile

Yeah I keep meaning to, it's because usually I play with a certain friend and we use this free calls app to talk on the phone lol
07-23-2013, 08:51 AM #6
Elk
Lithium.
Yeah I keep meaning to, it's because usually I play with a certain friend and we use this free calls app to talk on the phone lol

Well, I'll add you on Skype? That could work if you're up for it! Smile
07-23-2013, 08:55 AM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
Well, I'll add you on Skype? That could work if you're up for it! Smile

Yeah, I got no mic for that either though lol :fa:
07-23-2013, 09:00 AM #8
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder

Here's what I know;

• All plane parts
  • Acid gat kit
  • Shield parts

For 1 week ago I was playing this online and we was 2 people, he had a blundergat and i had one. Lol Idk how he do it, he was in a room and on the table was the 2nd blundergat and I took it. I know the room, but no more...
07-23-2013, 09:03 AM #9
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by G View Post
For 1 week ago I was playing this online and we was 2 people, he had a blundergat and i had one. Lol Idk how he do it, he was in a room and on the table was the 2nd blundergat and I took it. I know the room, but no more...

Yeah that an easter egg bro, look up free blundergat on youtube Winky Winky this way you can have 2

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

Mui_G
07-23-2013, 11:18 AM #10
jerrmy12
At least I can fight

Here's what I know;

• All plane parts
  • Acid gat kit
  • Shield parts

i added you, just got round 32 solo then got screwed by bieng forgetful about my porters MK2 ray gun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo