07-21-2013, 08:36 AM #1
Soldier.
The Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've recently started playing zombies a lot and am looking for people to play MOTD with on PS3, the only problem is I have no mic :(

I'm ok at the map when playing with randoms, my highest recorded match is round 45 solo. I just want people to play with who don't leave the game.

Here's what I know; (basically everything)

• All plane parts
  • Acid gat kit
  • Shield parts
  • Hell's retriever/redeemer
  • Golden spork

So yeah, if you got space for me or want to play with me just add Soldier_1337 and put zombies in the friend's request. I'm in the UK, just for timezone differences.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

Mui_G
07-27-2013, 09:39 AM #20
Soldier.
The Legend
Yeah if you want to play, add me Soldier_1337 or add mui_g777, he knows what he's doing and is a reliable player.

Will be looking to make a 3 and 4 man team soon for easter eggs and high rounds.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

Mui_G
07-27-2013, 09:56 AM #21
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I've recently started playing zombies a lot and am looking for people to play MOTD with on PS3, the only problem is I have no mic :(

I'm ok at the map when playing with randoms, my highest recorded match was round 38 with 3 people. I just want people to play with who don't leave the game.

Here's what I know;

• All plane parts
  • Acid gat kit
  • Shield parts
  • Hell's retriever/redeemer

I get a little lost searching for the box sometimes but I think I know all of the locations, and I pretty much know how to get the golden spork.

So yeah, if you got space for me or want to play with me just add Soldier_1337 and put zombies in the friend's request. I'm in the UK, just for timezone differences.

Wow your good. I have played the map once. I got to round 29 with 2 other friends. I hope you get a good lobby with people Smile
07-27-2013, 10:27 AM #22
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Alan. View Post
Wow your good. I have played the map once. I got to round 29 with 2 other friends. I hope you get a good lobby with people Smile

Add me if you want to.
07-27-2013, 10:30 AM #23
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >

Add me if you want to.

Getting PS3 fixed atm. :(
07-27-2013, 10:33 AM #24
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Alan. View Post
Getting PS3 fixed atm. :(

Oh no tears

I remember when mine got ylod one time I was not happy.
07-27-2013, 10:46 AM #25
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Oh no tears

I remember when mine got ylod one time I was not happy.

I have the YLOD :( lol
07-28-2013, 05:55 AM #26
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
This Glitch is awesome
Last edited by Mui_G ; 07-28-2013 at 06:01 AM.
07-28-2013, 08:25 PM #27
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
Yo who wants to play on MOTD now? Im online and I want to do easter egg. Just add me mui_g777
07-28-2013, 09:29 PM #28
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
im down bro im XxF-T-RxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo