07-31-2013, 10:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im going to try this again in hopes that it will be more structured and actually work.

- Trying to assemble a team for all Easter eggs but starting with Tranzit (Richtofen side) (Need 2 more players)

- Must have a mic to communicate

- Must have previously completed or attempted Easter egg or have at least some idea of how to complete it

- must be at or near 18 or older and be a mature player

- Must be a skilled and experienced zombie player

- If successful will continue to Mob of the Dead but more importantly Die Rise, and eventually Buried tonight

- If serious about completing this expeditiously then add my PSN: Kfunkhouser with subject: Tranzit

Thanks again, if you join the party and fuck around or are not serious i will delete you so don't waste the effort.
Last edited by superspy57 ; 08-01-2013 at 01:18 AM.
08-01-2013, 12:13 AM #2
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
ey i know how to do the tranzit one but im 14
08-01-2013, 12:36 AM #3
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bloodyRambo211 View Post
ey i know how to do the tranzit one but im 14

15 or higher, NO KIDS!
08-01-2013, 12:53 AM #4
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
y am i a kid i know how to do it and im not like those fucking annoying kids who tell u something over and over
08-01-2013, 12:57 AM #5
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bloodyRambo211 View Post
y am i a kid i know how to do it and im not like those fucking annoying kids who tell u something over and over

i was saying age restriction, as in no kids, squekers, bad players
08-01-2013, 01:02 AM #6
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
your saying 15 or higher for age im not a squeker nor a bad player
08-01-2013, 01:03 AM #7
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
08-01-2013, 01:08 AM #8
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
XxF-T-RxX im down for dem easter eggs though lol
08-02-2013, 09:10 AM #9
g-one
Haxor!
Hey i actually want to d the easter eggs with u... i#.m @home in aboput 5 h... in tranzit i tryed the eastewr egg but we were killed at the part with the electric zombie... die rise we diddnt tried we only collected points because the most time we are only 3 people... mob of the dead is complete but we can do together... please add me and i will do it with u... psn : G-One-007

i have a mic 20 years

Originally posted by superspy57 View Post
Im going to try this again in hopes that it will be more structured and actually work.

- Trying to assemble a team for all Easter eggs but starting with Tranzit (Richtofen side) (Need 2 more players)

- Must have a mic to communicate

- Must have previously completed or attempted Easter egg or have at least some idea of how to complete it

- must be at or near 18 or older and be a mature player

- Must be a skilled and experienced zombie player

- If successful will continue to Mob of the Dead but more importantly Die Rise, and eventually Buried tonight

- If serious about completing this expeditiously then add my PSN: Kfunkhouser with subject: Tranzit

Thanks again, if you join the party and fuck around or are not serious i will delete you so don't waste the effort.
08-03-2013, 11:13 AM #10
I've been wanting to do all the Easter eggs bro so u can do the nav cards on buried hmu nsalinas

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo