11-04-2015, 02:15 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The original link from the server doesn't work, keeps stopping the download for me. Not sure why as I've never had an issue. Anyways, I need the update uploaded to an alternative site like Mega or Mediafire, can someone please do this for me? Thanks!
11-04-2015, 02:54 AM #11
hahahhahah told you
11-04-2015, 03:15 AM #12
ExceptionHell
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄
try use firefox or internet explorer, link is working fine for me
11-04-2015, 03:31 AM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
you are not suppose to have the links unless u sniff them from the psn server and that is something you are not allowed to do but it happens so yes it is warez, you are only allow to even get the files legit if u have the game else there would be no way of getting them, post update link on 360 and pc site is warez. ps3 modding sites is the only place you see this happening :p

You must login or register to view this content.

this got removed cause its warez...

Originally posted by World00 View Post
hahahhahah told you

Then in that case everyone on the site who has linked an update should be banned? Is basically what you are saying. Technically it's not piracy, but if it's against the rules that's different. Updates themselves aren't piracy. Anyways, someone can just pm me it if anything.

Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
Your talking about the 1.01 update for the NPEB02266 version? If so then the problem is on your end as I just downloaded it right now to see and it's fine. I doubt someone will upload a 2 gig update though so just try again with a different download manger or something as I am using IDM and it works fine.

I know it is, so that's why I need it uploaded elsewhere. I have tried more than 15 times, so I'm done retrying.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 11-04-2015 at 03:33 AM.
11-04-2015, 03:33 AM #14
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Then in that case everyone on the site who has linked an update should be banned? Is basically what you are saying. Technically it's not piracy, but if it's against the rules that's different. Updates themselves aren't piracy.

updates have game files in them and that is something you have to pay for to get so yeah it is :p

plus bo3 didnt ship with zombies that is why there is a 2gb pkg lol
11-04-2015, 03:37 AM #15
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
updates have game files in them and that is something you have to pay for to get so yeah it is :p

plus bo3 didnt ship with zombies that is why there is a 2gb pkg lol

Not exactly, there's other ways to get them and not something to be paid for. If that was true any eboot or file on the site would have to be taken down, then there'd be no site. Look, either just pm me it or leave the thread please. & that's stupid asf
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 11-04-2015 at 03:46 AM.
11-04-2015, 05:59 AM #16
gevar
Keeper
Myns stops at 2.0gb i dont know why i need new link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo