11-05-2015, 11:18 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Another year, another EBOOT builder. I think you know the drill by now - this tool lets you build your own customized EBOOTs for BOIII. Contains non-host mods and a SPRX loader.

Preemptive hello to Activision's suits. Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

Some notes:

• Only compiles EBOOTs for DEX (regular debug or NPDRM)
  • To use EBOOTs on NPEB, you need to add the game into the GAMES folder like a disc game. Use this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

BIG thanks to SC58 for the addresses. Wouldn't have been possible without him!
Also credits to Thirst, SyGnUs.

If you can't get the program to work, check out these pre-made EBOOTs by COD_MoDz21: You must login or register to view this content.

If you fork the project in the future (if I decide not to update), please leave proper credits. If you use the code just to leech addresses, gtfo.

The following 117 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Hammy, <Brad>, 0zersub, Accent, alexcubano7, AlexNGU, amermstwntd2, anxify, Armyspy, mason, Bane., BenTAxeL, brewing up, Bucko, BurtE, Chop, COD_MoDz21, CodJumper:, darkknight787, Dav3s, DEv_ShOoTz, djkrack, Eddie-Lucas, EncepT, EpicModzAMT, EvilDevilReX, evoz33, ExIIL, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, gοd, geheimpje, Geo, H4x0rHD, hdtv_duke, HeLLrIdEr1982, iDon, im not hacking, imax_pro, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, Insult, ItsSebHdz, itylera, iTz-GoDModZ, Itzzdre420, jackf, jazrawi_ae, Joe Mods, jwm614, KAYLEB_HD, Khalid1993, krunch5114, Kryptus, LaughTracks, Legended, LifeHappens, LULLINHO, M4-2000, MoDz4Gaming, mokkie93, Mr_Snake_-, MrLion, Muffin Boi, Mx444, Next To Nothing, NGU GHOST, ngucitymodz, NickBeHaxing, NIO77, nofear modzz, norge1, Norway-_-1999, Not Rage, NP Carling26, Nug, nullerdk, NYKILLA007, oCmKs_4_LiFe, ogimhigh, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, pktman12345, Ploutarxos1, RawDog2002, RF0oDxM0Dz, RHIN, royston1990, SC58, Seir, Kronos, sleekshow, star2000, Jon Snow, Stunz, STYL3S, superaconi and 17 other users.
11-06-2015, 03:28 AM #56
Originally posted by tustin View Post
ok guys i fixed the addresses being wrong and possibly fixed problems with the "working..." thing but i can't be certain since i'm not getting it myself or on any other computers i own. Please let me know if it persists.

Download it here:

edit: I also included the eboot.elf for bles02166 1.02 of the game.

working now
Last edited by COD_MoDz21 ; 11-06-2015 at 03:44 AM.
11-06-2015, 03:28 AM #57
Slinky
Big Sister
Yep, still says working... :fa:
11-06-2015, 03:29 AM #58
mokkie93
Bounty hunter
Btw it's only working with wallhack. If you don't check wallhack then it will say working...
11-06-2015, 03:29 AM #59
i was able to succefully create an EBOOT.BIN but i get an error when i try loading the game
11-06-2015, 03:35 AM #60
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
OK guys I fixed the addresses being wrong and possibly fixed problems with the "Working..." thing but I can't be certain since I'm not getting it myself or on any other computers I own. Please let me know if it persists.

Download it here:

edit: i also included the EBOOT.ELF for BLES02166 1.02 of the game.

Still says "Working..."
11-06-2015, 03:37 AM #61
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
OK guys I fixed the addresses being wrong and possibly fixed problems with the "Working..." thing but I can't be certain since I'm not getting it myself or on any other computers I own. Please let me know if it persists.

Download it here:

edit: i also included the EBOOT.ELF for BLES02166 1.02 of the game.

Originally posted by mokkie93 View Post
Thanks, but it's still saying working...

just downloaded and its working for me
11-06-2015, 03:39 AM #62
mokkie93
Bounty hunter
Yeah it creates one, but now i can't start bo3. It gives me error code, and if i start it from app_home it will download patch 1.02 (every time)
11-06-2015, 03:43 AM #63
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by mokkie93 View Post
Yeah it creates one, but now i can't start bo3. It gives me error code, and if i start it from app_home it will download patch 1.02 (every time)

Yeah the PSN version is weird as hell. I would suggest you download the disc version that just leaked today. It should be on public torrent sites now. Much easier to deal with and the eboots should work without an issue.
11-06-2015, 03:46 AM #64
mokkie93
Bounty hunter
Yeah i'm gonna do that. Thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo