12-22-2015, 03:52 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, while I work on some other projects, I thought I would release this. Its actually a really simple thing, and I added into my tool. I've realized that people from french sites are releasing tools with it so here it is.

C++:

//Call this in a hook, and don't spam. You will freeze.
opd_s SV_AddTestClient_t = { 0x5E6CD8, TOC };
int(*SV_AddTestClient)() = (int(*)())&SV_AddTestClient_t;
//Call like this
SV_AddTestClient();

C#:

//Don't spam. You will freeze.
uint SV_AddTestClient()
{
return RPC.Call(0x5E6CDCool Man (aka Tustin);
}

Like I said, it was simple. I was playing around with SV_ExecuteClientCommand, and saw the spawning cmd, and decided to call SV_AddTestClient.

The following 8 users say thank you to Swaqq for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Sabotage, gοd, Kam, LBK, NickBeHaxing, Waren
12-22-2015, 04:42 PM #2
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by amSwaqq View Post
Hello everyone, while I work on some other projects, I thought I would release this. Its actually a really simple thing, and I added into my tool. I've realized that people from french sites are releasing tools with it so here it is.

C++:

//Call this in a hook, and don't spam. You will freeze.
opd_s SV_AddTestClient_t = { 0x5E6CD8, TOC };
int(*SV_AddTestClient)() = (int(*)())&SV_AddTestClient_t;
//Call like this
SV_AddTestClient();

C#:

//Don't spam. You will freeze.
uint SV_AddTestClient()
{
return RPC.Call(0x5E6CDCool Man (aka Tustin);
}

Like I said, it was simple. I was playing around with SV_ExecuteClientCommand, and saw the spawning cmd, and decided to call SV_AddTestClient.

Tim Tum Tim

The following user thanked NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

Swaqq
12-22-2015, 08:01 PM #3
LBK
Little One
Always good job my friends Happy , Nice keep it up !!

The following user thanked LBK for this useful post:

Swaqq
12-25-2015, 03:06 PM #4
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Thanks.
12-25-2015, 08:52 PM #5
gοd
Vault dweller
Amazing Dude What

The following user thanked gοd for this useful post:

Swaqq
01-02-2016, 04:26 PM #6
Or you saw the Xbox script and thought meh let's try this on PS3 bo3, pls stop trying to give yourself that pointless extra credit True story
01-02-2016, 06:00 PM #7
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Or you saw the Xbox script and thought meh let's try this on PS3 bo3, pls stop trying to give yourself that pointless extra credit True story

Like who are you,who gives a fuck bout what he does or doesn't. Never seen you post nothing good but negative shit......GTFO of his threads

The following 3 users say thank you to TrillBrown for this useful post:

Sabotage, Khalid1993, Swaqq
01-02-2016, 11:36 PM #8
Sabotage
Gaming Squad

kid was in the call when he tried it, not in xbox scripts bother and the first one that posted this on ngu was shark. read my words pls. I said "first one on ngu" not the first one.
01-03-2016, 02:40 PM #9
Originally posted by Sabojohn
kid was in the call when he tried it, not in xbox scripts bother and the first one that posted this on ngu was shark. read my words pls. I said "first one on ngu" not the first one.

Shark ported it from Xbox, I remember a bunch of PS3 modders asking me for help with it
01-07-2016, 01:57 AM #10
Swaqq
Professional Thanker

Okay, clearly you have some issues. First of all, I don't go to XBOX to try and takes codes and convert them. I am pretty sure that using a function named SV_AddTestClient is not leeching. I called it for jokes and it worked. I have done hours of research on Black Ops 3. I have found everything I have ever used on BO3 myself. And I'm pretty sure that this is not leeching. I don't see the problem here.. Claiming I just want rep and seeming to know everything about me. You are just an childish person that knows nothing about the ps3 scene.

The following user thanked Swaqq for this useful post:

kiwi_modz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo