06-01-2013, 01:54 AM #1
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SO IVE BEEN WORKING ON FINDING NEW STUFF FOR BLACK OPS AND IVE FOUND TONS OF VISIONS AND SO I PUT SOME IN THIS SAVE A MADE IT KINDA COOL YOU CAN USE THIS TO EDIT AND REPLACE WHAT YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO TO THIS POST OF MINE TO FIND ALL THE VISIONS I HAVE POSTED
Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content.
THIS SAVE IS A CFG. YOU MUST HAVE WINRAR TO OPEN THIS UP IT COMES WITH MY .CFG, MY SAVE GAME INCASE YOU WANT TO RESIGN IT. IF NOT RESIGNING IT USE REDEYES TOOL AND DELET EVERYTHING AND PUT IN JUST CFG, THIS ALSO COMES WITH THE PATCH TO PLAY ONLINE AND CONTROLS Smile
-ANY QUESTIONS PM ME OR QUOTE ME ENJOII

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN HERE
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/dcdk9kab7umgc50/BEST_BLACK_OPS_SAVE.rar

PUT THIS IN YOUR SAVE USING REDEYES TOOL
Originally posted by another user
exec "../../../dev_usb000/zombie.cfg"

NOW ENJOII THE VIDEO OF MY SAVE Smile
Last edited by AGENT RIPGUT ; 06-01-2013 at 02:01 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to AGENT RIPGUT for this useful post:

Burritoo, GodofHosting, riggstq, rimka06510
06-04-2013, 01:53 PM #20
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by loversmeep View Post
So the DVars you posted in the download like for us are all dvars that WON'T get us banned?

oh im not sure about those i just posted those for your guys entertainment.. but i dont think that they will.. sorry if im wrong still use a differnt account if your worried about it

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by OFKushes View Post
cool 1 question what do i do with the CFG file do i just leave it there in the USB?

put the zombie.cfg in the root of your usb
06-04-2013, 03:07 PM #21
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by agent
oh im not sure about those i just posted those for your guys entertainment.. but i dont think that they will.. sorry if im wrong still use a differnt account if your worried about it

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I wouldn't use my main account anyway for modding.

Anyone who does is a complete idiot lol
06-04-2013, 03:38 PM #22
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by loversmeep View Post
I wouldn't use my main account anyway for modding.

Anyone who does is a complete idiot lol

true lol
06-06-2013, 07:20 AM #23
bushes-OFKushes
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AGENT

thanks lol but i got this working by myself the same day sorry for the hassle lol =D nice save tho i like it way more than all the others =]

peoples reactions when they see me flying around is funny as hell
06-07-2013, 02:11 AM #24
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
nice post :y:

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

this works? i bet will get you bannd
06-07-2013, 02:58 AM #25
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by m3rkxd View Post
nice post :y:

---------- post added at 02:11 am ---------- previous post was at 01:42 am ----------

this works? I bet will get you bannd

yes it works and thiere is no ban from it ive been using it
06-07-2013, 03:00 AM #26
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
ok thanks i will give it a go
Originally posted by AGENT
yes it works and thiere is no ban from it ive been using it
06-09-2013, 06:12 AM #27
i tried this earlier and they work great i am going to use this more often.. Hope to see more from you
06-09-2013, 06:41 AM #28
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by antstwo View Post
i tried this earlier and they work great i am going to use this more often.. Hope to see more from you

ya im almost done with one im using the visions unless i find one thats not annoying after 3 uses lol but ill be adding way cooler stuff then this im finding stuff everyday. thanks for trying it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo