01-16-2011, 04:01 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I have had a TON of messages and emails, asking me to show you people a preview of legitiment proof of the menu I have been working on.

This is just a preview of the menu, all the mods in the menu are just examples. The real full version mod menu will have submenu's and alot more mods and stat alterations. Remember this is just a beta version, the full version will be released in soon, I am trying to make it as unique as possible so people dont steel credit from this site.

I appologise for extremely poor quality of this video, I only have my iPhone to record this on.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVe6u-8aQk]YouTube - Cod4 Mod Menu Patch Preview by oX-matto-Xo[/ame]

In the video the mods include:

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Invisible
  • Give Airstrike
  • Change Model
  • Promod Preview

Credit goes to the help of the community of this site.
Stuctured GSC by me.

Please Thank if you like.
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 01-16-2011 at 04:10 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

.Joee, .NINK., $oulja, 890popbox, Adam West, Adamâ„¢, Alfa, angel_of_deth, aTHIRSTYfish, bad_carma, Bang Tidy, blmm, Boxxxxyyy, Correy, CristinaRawr, Dennfoxjames, DyllanIsYoDaddy, eaglechamp, eddydiep, ExceptionHell, Fail, FM|T xR3PMz, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, Galbiy, gamekilla, GenHelghast, iDioxide34, IL--U--IK--IE, imsokool, Bichote, JamieDev, Joey Essex, JordyCDS, jtmorgan1, kkid423, lawford, Lito, LOL CAT, LordxReaper, lovebros, millapepe, Mr. Wood, MrBelfast, NGU_MVRz, oAnXieTy, Out_Law_Gam3r, Pack, PatriotsFan342, Pewp, Pho, Pixie Lott, Quzit, S3gant, sam2748, Shieldsy, snipeshow_101, soebred, SolidSnake77, TheGodZeus, TMAN242, TONEY777, Tupac17, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Unonymous, VizaaR, vx-skillz-vx, w8t4it, xkillakalli241, xMilotic-, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xStefan, xzxero, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-29-2011, 09:45 PM #128
Originally posted by oX
Well then there was no need to tell me, if you already have one off your friend. C++ coding is alot of hard work, and you have to keep testing it because I dont have cod4 on my pc, to test the patches, so I have to keep transfering the patch to my ps3.

Il release it tonight, because its actually nearly finished. Claps

How stable is this patch because on the team tier mod menu i know that the more options you add too it, the more it crashes
01-29-2011, 09:53 PM #129
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by 1985 View Post
How stable is this patch because on the team tier mod menu i know that the more options you add too it, the more it crashes

its pretty stable but, obviously with the menu build, it always crashes on SnD, but the mods I put in are not needed for SnD, e.g. aimbot. Its pointless.

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
01-29-2011, 10:01 PM #130
I wish I coulda gotten to try this before I updated my ps3 :(
01-29-2011, 10:13 PM #131
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
I wish I coulda gotten to try this before I updated my ps3 :(

Have you not got a second ps3, to data transfer?
01-29-2011, 10:16 PM #132
Originally posted by oX

Nope, 1 ps3 :(
01-29-2011, 11:07 PM #133
Originally posted by oX

i do but the blu-ray drive is ****ed up could i put on patches without disks?
01-29-2011, 11:12 PM #134
Xanadu
Banned
nice i havnt used a mod menu in cod 4
01-29-2011, 11:15 PM #135
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Unonymous View Post
i do but the blu-ray drive is ****ed up could i put on patches without disks?

You dont need your blu ray to data transfer.

Just download the cod4 1.4 patch on your ps3, then change the patch and data transfer it to your other ps3.
01-29-2011, 11:16 PM #136
Originally posted by oX
You dont need your blu ray to data transfer.

Just download the cod4 1.4 patch on your ps3, then change the patch and data transfer it to your other ps3.

i cant install the patch without my disk working though and i want to test out the black storm patch. Oh wait is there any direct links to the updates on sony's site?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo